Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Can't comment on that but Stevie defo had a really, really, really unhappy life.

We P&B Bears weel ken the phenomenon.  The Sevco threads are, in the main, an outlet for the socially disaffected Ps&Ds to rail against the hand life has dealt them.

Sometimes we discuss football.

Clearly the conspiratorially-minded Ps&Ds who post on here are strangers to Occam' razor.  Oh and for the grey and green dross there's no need to worry - there's no soap and water involved.

I know you guys put up with a lot of shit on here, but come on - you're better than this.

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I think the Occam's Razor allusion is pretty fair.  Many posters overly complicate all matters Rangers?  No?

Given The Rangers' current board, Occam's Razor would tend to slice in a different direction.

On 2/4/2018 at 00:20, ATLIS said:

Another two goals for Ryan Hardie, 3 goals in 2 starts. Can we keep the boy? He's shit hot.

I'd prefer us to give him a few starts when he's back from his loan deal.  He always looks a bit awkward but clearly has an eye for a goal.

57 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'd prefer us to give him a few starts when he's back from his loan deal.  He always looks a bit awkward but clearly has an eye for a goal.

I know that he's out of contract EOS so hoping he picks to stay with us permanent