Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Seems on twitter and other forums, that the “people’s” line is to start moaning that Jordan Jones isn’t on a wage concomitant with our £1m valuation. When did his wages become relevant? It’s a business deal. I’d imagine we’d sell him to an English club for less but generally don’t want to sell him to a club that’s a direct competitor (aye, I just said that). Why weaken us and strengthen the opponent without trying to make as much money out of it?  And don’t start about holding him hostage from his “boyhood heroes”. He’s hardly handcuffed to a radiator in Beirut.

Word is you offered £125k upfront with daft ads-on triggers which could see it rise potentially to 4/500k. If those triggers were like those in your accounts such as European group stage qualification then get yersels tae f**k. 

5 hours ago, Captain Material said:

Word is you offered £125k upfront with daft ads-on triggers which could see it rise potentially to 4/500k. If those triggers were like those in your accounts such as European group stage qualification then get yersels tae f**k. 

Maybe it was 125k rising to something acceptable if they find some money somewhere?

10 minutes ago, RabG1869 said:

Is it just me or did Rangers fans not hate Cummings?

The **** have got selective memories, now he has signed from them he has gone from a fat c**t into the best striker god created, like the team they support they provide the comic value of Scottish football.

6 hours ago, Captain Material said:

Seems on twitter and other forums, that the “people’s” line is to start moaning that Jordan Jones isn’t on a wage concomitant with our £1m valuation.

Did you not read about the 10 times pay rise that Barrie Mackay got when Red Bull offered 6M for him.........Oh wait.....

20 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The **** have got selective memories, now he has signed from them he has gone from a fat c**t into the best striker god created, like the team they support they provide the comic value of Scottish football.

If i put as much effort into my team as you do, they might not have died LOL. You really do try too hard.  SEVCO!!!!!Image result for bruce almighty keyboard gif

Rangers better be careful with all these signings they've agreed to in the Summer. FFP enters Scottish football to a serious degree next season. 

In fairness you can apply that attitude (hating a rival player then liking him when he joins you) to just about every group of fans in the world

Rangers better be careful with all these signings they've agreed to in the Summer. FFP enters Scottish football to a serious degree next season. 

I don't think the signings are necessarily agreed. A few should they wish to buy the players yes, but not under any obligation to actually purchase.

The **** are skint. Imagine gambling your season ticket money again when you already owe 7 million in outstanding transfer fees, are relying on loans to see out the season and require European group stage football to stay afloat - this won't happen.

Is it just me or did Rangers fans not hate Cummings?

I certainly hated how he always seemed to turn it on against us, but could look anonymous against other sides when he was with Hibs!?
Looking forward to seeing what he can do in our colours over the next few months.
21e68p3.jpg

Just to add, glad that the Greg Docherty speculation seems to have quietened down. Was becoming increasingly concerned as to the welfare of ‘not so happyaccie’.... he was about to fuckin explode!!!
Rarely has the spew and bile on here been so bitter, and that’s saying something.

42 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I certainly hated how he always seemed to turn it on against us, but could look anonymous against other sides when he was with Hibs!?
Looking forward to seeing what he can do in our colours over the next few months.
21e68p3.jpg

Just to add, glad that the Greg Docherty speculation seems to have quietened down. Was becoming increasingly concerned as to the welfare of ‘not so happyaccie’.... he was about to fuckin explode!!!
Rarely has the spew and bile on here been so bitter, and that’s saying something.

What the hell is going on with that backdrop?  ntl: era shirts looking for a fight