Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It was after the roof melted.

There was no bus left after the fire, so it was no longer a bus, open roofed or otherwise. 

Nice to see that you take so much pleasure from an act of wanton destruction & criminality. I would imagine that you feel sorry for the moron who blew himself up in Clydebank the other day.

15 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

I am sat here aghast at how dumb sevco's fans are, let me spell it out fellas Docherty will not be joining you unless you come up with the cash, and just like the reason Murphys deal was converted to a loan deal from the proposed permenant deal, that reason being the lack of disposable cash, I cannot see Docherty becoming a sevco player in this window.

Sevco are reliant on the income from ST sales to allow them to pay money with regard to the transfer market, I cannot foresee us agreeing to the situation that has facilitated Murphys arrival at Ibrox, any deal for Docherty will only be concluded once the agreed fee is in our bank account. 

I can see Greg signing for sevco but not until the cash is available therfor I cannot see him moving to Ibrox in this window.

Sevco fans need to get real and console themselves with the fact that the blue pound is worthless in the football world currently.

I would be more concerned that whatever transfer fee is paid is lodged in a secure bank account. 

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I would be more concerned that whatever transfer fee is paid is lodged in a secure bank account. 

No need to worry about that where Sevco are concerned, their feeble transparent attempt to unsettle the player will fail, because they have no money to lodge a bid in the first instance.

16 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I would imagine that Rangers are paying the wages of the players they have signed, so yes. 

You’re another one who pops up every transfer window and then fucks off when it goes tits up again.

See you in August. 

10 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

There was no bus left after the fire, so it was no longer a bus, open roofed or otherwise. 

Image result for dead parrot

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Nice to see that you take so much pleasure from an act of wanton destruction & criminality.

Source?

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I would imagine that you feel sorry for the moron who blew himself up in Clydebank the other day.

Your imagination is pish. Shit like that is comedy gold.

Have Sevco paid actual money for any player yet?

I would imagine that Rangers are paying the wages of the players they have signed, so yes. 

He asked ‘for any player’ not ‘to any player’, easy mistake to make though.

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Image result for dead parrot

Source?

Your imagination is pish. Shit like that is comedy gold.

The bus depot set fire to itself then? And it is not my imagination, you do delight in the criminal destruction of Rangers property, say it is not so. Why bring it up if you do not consider it as something amusing and a wind up?

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He asked ‘for any player’ not ‘to any player’, easy mistake to make though.

Fair enough, however we are not the only Scottish Club or Club who are forced to play & stay in Scotland who have, or have ever had a player on loan. Why is it such a big deal?

4 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Fair enough, however we are not the only Scottish Club or Club who are forced to play & stay in Scotland who have, or have ever had a player on loan. Why is it such a big deal?

It's a big deal when you are making known your interest in a player but don't have the money to sign him, is that too difficult for you to understand ?

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Quality response, well thought out and executed.  

OK then, you absolute nutter.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

The bus depot set fire to itself then? 

Where did I say that? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

you do delight in the criminal destruction of Rangers property, say it is not so. 

Where did I "delight in the criminal destruction of Rangers property" (you missed an apostrophe, BTW)?

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Why bring it up if you do not consider it as something amusing and a wind up?

You've got me there. It was pretty amusing, considering who was in charge at the time.

32 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Nice to see that you take so much pleasure from an act of wanton destruction & criminality. I would imagine that you feel sorry for the moron who blew himself up in Clydebank the other day.

28 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

hmmm, criminality is not to be mocked when it affects Rangers.  Hamilton not so much.

The bus depot set fire to itself then? And it is not my imagination, you do delight in the criminal destruction of Rangers property, say it is not so. Why bring it up if you do not consider it as something amusing and a wind up?

A fire that wrecked Rangers’ luxury team bus wasn’t the result of a sectarian attack or football rivalry, we can reveal.

The £500,000 custom-made vehicle was reduced to “a heap of scrap” when a series of explosions ripped through Bruce’s Coaches depot in Salsburgh, Lanarkshire.

Initially it was feared the blaze, in July, was the result of arson fuelled by sectarian hatred, but investigators have now ruled that out.

An insider said: “There is no evidence at all the fire had anything to do with football.

“It would appear to be nothing more than a coincidence that the Rangers’ team bus was at the depot.

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

You can resign your membership of the SPFL anytime you wish so you are hardly forced to stay, now stop spouting pish and go to bed, don't want you sleeping in for school tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

It's a big deal when you are making known your interest in a player but don't have the money to sign him, is that too difficult for you to understand ?

Hamilton should be paying us to take him.

9 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

The Loan Rangers :wub:

I thought a club could only have up to four temporary transfers registered at any time and up to five over the course of a season.  By my counting, Rangers have already had five - John, Murphy, Nemane, Goss and Dalcio.  So what's this talk of further loan deals for Russell Martin and Jason Cummings?

And, happyaccie, it looks like Docherty is staying with you for the rest of the season.

https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__therulesofthespfl_1375800603.pdf

78. Subject to Regulations 81 and 86, a Club (i) shall not during any part of a Season have more than four Players Registered to it on the basis of temporary transfers and of those Players not more than one shall not be an Under 21 Player and (ii) shall not at any time have more than one Player Registered to it on the basis of a temporary transfer from each other Club.

79. Subject to Regulations 81 and 86, the maximum permitted number of temporary transfers to any Club from 1st July in any year to 30th June in the following year is five.