Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Celtic fans are shitting in case Rangers ever win a trophy never mind the league.

Absolutely shitting it.

The league you say? :lol: 

15 loanees and a youth coach. Yep, absolutely shitting myself.

Sky sources understand that Rangers and Norwich City are in discussions over a loan deal for centre half Russell Martin.

The 32 year-old Scotland international is club captain at Carrow Road, but hasn’t played a first team match since August. Any move would likely be an initial loan deal until the end of the season

Rangers get Martin and Cummings you'd make them favourites for second tbh. A spine of Martin, Dorrans, Murphy and Cummins isnt shabby at all. 

Wee note to Mark Allen, try not getting caught robbing the bank as you try finding the cash for Docherty because you won't be getting him on loan like your other January recruits.

Wee note to Mark Allen :

Don’t bother robbing a bank just phone Hamilton FC up and pretend to be their bank and I’m sure they will send you the money to cover Cummings wages.

3 hours ago, McQuade said:

Not true, they won the Florida World Cup.

Not yet I think. There is still a game or two to go in this epic tournament as far as I am aware, to be played over the next couple of weeks.

Suffice to say that we have the open top bus on retainer.

I am sat here aghast at how dumb sevco's fans are, let me spell it out fellas Docherty will not be joining you unless you come up with the cash, and just like the reason Murphys deal was converted to a loan deal from the proposed permenant deal, that reason being the lack of disposable cash, I cannot see Docherty becoming a sevco player in this window.

Sevco are reliant on the income from ST sales to allow them to pay money with regard to the transfer market, I cannot foresee us agreeing to the situation that has facilitated Murphys arrival at Ibrox, any deal for Docherty will only be concluded once the agreed fee is in our bank account. 

I can see Greg signing for sevco but not until the cash is available therfor I cannot see him moving to Ibrox in this window.

Sevco fans need to get real and console themselves with the fact that the blue pound is worthless in the football world currently.