Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

The Sellick fans on here would have stayed up to watch our game this morning but for those of us who have jobs here's the highlight:

In other new, wee Docherty from The Accies is on the radar: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-make-move-greg-docherty-11842855

He'd be a terrific signing.  Fast and direct and loves The Gers.  Over to you, Mark Allen.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Jabba getting his lunch paid for was a huge contractual mistake.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Aye...but worth his weight in gold for the banter years.

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

^^^^ obsessed.

Obsessed?  3 PPs posting in quick succession on a Sevco thread shows where the obsession lies, bud.

Obsessed?  3 PPs posting in quick succession on a Sevco thread shows where the obsession lies, bud.

2nd word of your post on a rangers thread was ‘Celtic’, obsessed bud.

Edit - is 3 hrs considered ‘quick succession’?

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Sellick fans on here would have stayed up to watch our game this morning but for those of us who have jobs here's the highlight:

In other new, wee Docherty from The Accies is on the radar: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-make-move-greg-docherty-11842855

He'd be a terrific signing.  Fast and direct and loves The Gers.  Over to you, Mark Allen.

I didn't mean to red dot you there.

On 08/01/2018 at 19:59, WeWereThePeople said:

I understand the hatred and obsession from celtic supporting posters, considering they are indoctrinated from birth to hate Rangers, but why the diddy fans hatred? Laughing about some guy that passed away a few months ago, over football, is just pathetic.

The stuff about "the big hoose" guy has been distinctly distasteful.  No doubt about that.

However, you betray a complete misunderstanding in the rest of your post.  Celtic fans don't really hate Rangers.  That's why their gates fell away in your absence.  

It's the diddy fans who do actually despise Rangers, as well as their sister club.   You need to distinguish pantomime antipathy from the real thing.

The stuff about "the big hoose" guy has been distinctly distasteful.  No doubt about that.
However, you betray a complete misunderstanding in the rest of your post.  Celtic fans don't really hate Rangers.  That's why their gates fell away in your absence.  
It's the diddy fans who do actually despise Rangers, as well as their sister club.   You need to distinguish pantomime antipathy from the real thing.

Good work MT.

My wee one has been a bit unsettled tonight and woke up there but I read your post out to her and by the end of it she was sleeping again.

Some man.

45 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Good work MT.

My wee one has been a bit unsettled tonight and woke up there but I read your post out to her and by the end of it she was sleeping again.

Some man.

Gosh, it actually is a personal thing.

How extraordinary.

Every time I drop in the Premiership forum, this thread is always top 3. Credit to Mr K.

It’s all new, nothing’s new, it’s always all about laughing at the Rangers.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

I' can't be bothered listing everything we did. But there was all sorts of fundraising to keep us afloat while Budge and Jackson fought through administration.  FOH pledges too.

Credit where it’s due to Ann Budge and her team, in securing a CVA to exit Administration through the approval of the club’s creditors.
Rangers weren’t afforded that opportunity through HMRC, a deciding factor in the end game.
Again, not sure what the fans could have realistically done about that.
Ann Budge and her board were clearly trusted by the fans to properly appropriate any funds raised by the supporters.
Could the same be said about those in control of the club at Ibrox over the period leading up to the winding up order? Absolutely not.