Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Yet the governing bodies of the game, just don’t agree with you.
Is that what continues to eat away at you DB, despite the laughs you enjoy at the ‘new mob’.
Surely you must have more interesting quandaries to ponder over than this continual round of sniping, it can’t be healthy surely?

How about Saints Vs New England as Super Bowl finalists, 11/2 looks pretty tasty no? [emoji846]

I’ve had time to enjoy the laughs and our run to the play offs, and I’ll take anyone in the SB, with the pats being my least fancied opponents. Gotta be in it to win it though. Life is good atm.

25 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Yet the governing bodies of the game, just don’t agree with you.

I'm not going to take the word of governing bodies who are either 1) corrupt in the case of the international bodies or 2) totally incompetent in the case of our own.

That you're scrambling to that shows how desperate you are for some sort of validation.

31 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

First it was the opprobrious anti catholic abuse towards Neil Francis Lennon, now this.

You really are a truly reprehensible individual.

Glad I have that effect on you, now away and do your homework your maw is waiting to tuck you in night night.

1 hour ago, Worktheshaft said:

Come on Bennett now you have the facts, do you believe Rangers are in financial difficulty?

It's hardly a secret that extra funds have been needed to make up shortfalls, saying financial difficulty is a tad extreme tho....

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Who said I read through 50 pages? Took 2 mins to find.

It stopped being about fitba when your old club were found to have cheated for yrs and yrs. Now I just enjoy laughing at the new mob.

You're reading through another teams accounts, another team is more important to you than your own team....

That is not normal behaviour.

I'm happy with most of the signings under murty. He's going to be our manager next uear... why sign a number 2 and backroom staff otherwise??

Glad pena is away. Would keep morelos but need competition for strikers. Candeias has his moments.

You're reading through another teams accounts, another team is more important to you than your own team....

That is not normal behaviour.

Maybe I saw it on another forum so therefore, as I already said, I didn’t have to read through 50 pages of another teams accounts. Is that normal behaviour?

As I said, I’m here for the lols. Lol.

D1_A59943-_A47_C-4548-_A52_B-26_EBA12_E6575.jpg

26 minutes ago, Bw1877 said:

I'm happy with most of the signings under murty. He's going to be our manager next uear... why sign a number 2 and backroom staff otherwise??

Glad pena is away. Would keep morelos but need competition for strikers. Candeias has his moments.

22 minutes ago, Bw1877 said:

We are a selling club now, like or not. We need to start buying cheaper (under 1 mill) and develop players to make the profits that we need to grow and thrive.

My Team: Clyde :rolleyes:

Edited by strichener

20 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Maybe I saw it on another forum so therefore, as I already said, I didn’t have to read through 50 pages of another teams accounts. Is it normal behaviour, in your book, to read forums??

D1_A59943-_A47_C-4548-_A52_B-26_EBA12_E6575.jpg

Obsessed doesn't really cover this anymore.