Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

They still can't comprehend that their a new club, so theres no chance of them comprehending their in financial difficulties.

Their comprehension skills are limited, but even they will comprehend that 0+0 (the bottom figure in old and newco's bank balances) = 0

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Because Tony Bloom the owner of Brighton & Hove is an astute businessman and declined the potential of being ripped off by sevco, he demanded payment up front, Sevco didn't have the money to finalise the deal so it has been converted to a loan deal from a permenant deal.

So he discovered that sevco were going to rip him off and decided to give sevco the player on loan with the option to buy in six months?

So he discovered that sevco were going to rip him off and decided to give sevco the player on loan with the option to buy in six months?

So get someone to pay his wages til the summer and then get them to pay the fee when they get cash from selling their season tickets!! The guys a fool.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

So get someone to pay his wages til the summer and then get them to pay the fee when they get cash from selling their season tickets!! The guys a fool.

But sevco have no money and are going into administration this week....

It's not a loan with an option to buy. You've signed Murphy but have agreed with Brighton you won't pay for him until the Summer. That's according to the official Rangers statement.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It's not a loan with an option to buy. You've signed Murphy but have agreed with Brighton you won't pay for him until the Summer. That's according to the official Rangers statement.

IF (potentially not the case) that means we can sign more players in January then it could work out very well for us. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

From the official sevco site.

"However, only Rangers will have the option to sign Jamie at that time"

option....

See earlier in the thread - answered this exact question already.
Yes I seen that, I just had to make sure I was understanding your delusion correctly.

This is the reason that Rangers fans let their club die the first time and will be the reason they let it happen to this version.

Are you so blind you can't see what is coming? I genuinely cannot get my head around this.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Firstly you seem incapable of reading as what you have said bears little resemblance to my post, I said he recognised his club could and here's the focal word potentially be ripped off, so to safeguard his clubs investment he negotiated with sevco a selling price as soon as sevco had the funding in place to buy.

In the meantime his club has allowed Young Murphy to join sevco on loan, which lessens his own clubs outlay on the player because sevco will be paying some of Murphy's salary as part of the terms of the loan agreement.

If sevco fail to meet any conditions of the loan agreement I will surmise Murphy will return to Brighton.

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Yes I seen that, I just had to make sure I was understanding your delusion correctly.

This is the reason that Rangers fans let their club die the first time and will be the reason they let it happen to this version.

Are you so blind you can't see what is coming? I genuinely cannot get my head around this.

I'd seek help before you go full moonhowler Tony. Don't want you ending up like this guy:

11r8apz.thumb.jpg.da27fa38f17904635a25c734f413937b.jpg

Man jailed for taking to street with sword after Hearts-Celtic clash.

34-year-old James Joseph McGreevy from Pollock, Glasgow, went back to the flat and came out into the street armed with a sword and a knife. 

Police were alerted and found him standing in the road, with an 11-inch bladed gold-handled sword in a rear pocket of his jeans and a black-handled knife with a eight and a half inch blade in a front pocket. 

At Edinburgh Sheriff Court today, McGreevy was jailed for 15 months after pleading guilty to being in possession of the weapons on April 2 last year. 

From the official sevco site.
"However, only Rangers will have the option to sign Jamie at that time"
option....
JAMIE MURPHY has joined Rangers on loan until the end of the season when the move will become permanent with Rangers paying a guaranteed fixed fee

And let's not forget that the fee is coming at the end of the season because Rangers can't afford to pay it right now.

See, there's a difference between being on the verge of administration, and not having much money. I believe Rangers are more towards the latter than the former. I'm sure the deluded uber diddies believe otherwise.