Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

It's not "whataboutery" - that's literally what this is based on. A bheast sending a text to himself.

That's Bobby skidmarks, he's a big shot around here.

Best not to get on his wrong side. (He'll post angry/shouty posts at you).

4 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's not "whataboutery" - that's literally what this is based on. A bheast sending a text to himself.

Yes is it, you ignore my point to bring up that text, which I've seen a couple of versions of.

I dont doubt its all shite, but what a state you've got yourself in over it.

ETA: I'd delete that "bheast" comment before a Mod sees it.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

i dont think that sevco are about to go into admin, but i reckon it could happen quite easily in the not too far ahead...

If King does not make offer for shares then the general outcome seems to be "cold shouldering" from the financial industry. If this does happen then how will the share offer take place? No Nomad, No bank, no auditors....

If the share offer does not take place, then the current rate of "over investment" (by others than King) will not be able to be converted to shares. This will then surely bring in UEFA fair play restrictions as sevco are spending much more than their revenue. UEFA fair play regulations are in place to stop this very thing.  This would then exclude them from competing in Europe 

Europe participation is noted in their accounts as a key factor in the going concern notes......

tick tock....

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I dont doubt its all shite, but what a state you've got yourself in over it.

I've got myself into a state?

That's hilarious.

All the people in this thread jumping up and down with prospective joy over a doctored text and I'm the one that's got myself in a state over it. That's awful logic.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

I've got myself into a state?

That's hilarious.

All the people in this thread jumping up and down with prospective joy over a doctored text and I'm the one that's got myself in a state over it. That's awful logic.

They are "jumping up and down" to noise up the gullible ***s like yourself and Bennett. Its worked a treat tbf.

Lets face it, we all know what Rangers going under looks like, and this isn't it.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

:lol: Big shot - that's cute

I wouldn't listen to him, Bennett calls himself a Rangers fan but he thinks the Ibrox disaster was worthy of joking about.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

They are "jumping up and down" to noise up the gullible ***s like yourself and Bennett. Its worked a treat tbf.

It's a mix in reality. Most of the Celtic fans here seem to just be joking. There have been at least 5 or so fans (mostly smaller sides including even Championship sides) that are serious.

A good rule of thumb to determine how rattled a blue bigot is is to check how many words they insert a random H into. 

And then how quickly they edit one when it's confirmed, not that we really needed the confirmation, that they are a total fud. 

Edited by John MacLean

It's a mix in reality. Most of the Celtic fans here seem to just be joking. There have been at least 5 or so fans (mostly smaller sides including even Championship sides) that are serious.

I'm serious about your team being in financial difficulty. It's staggering that you seem unable to comprehend this.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Rangers have "gone into a second administration" about four or five times on here since they went under, the same gifs and the same patter gets rolled out.

I'll retract my post where I said "everyone was" as you're probably right, after skimming over previous posts there seems to be mix of piss takes and angry keyboard bashers.

I'm serious about your team being in financial difficulty. It's staggering that you seem unable to comprehend this.

They still can't comprehend that their a new club, so theres no chance of them comprehending their in financial difficulties.

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Still got 22 days of the window left. Let's see how "misguided" that supposedly is.

The fact that you think this is unusual shows how stupid you are. This is the norm everywhere. No clubs pay all their fees upfront.

Aye, but they weren't willing to let you do that as you are skint.

31 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

A good rule of thumb to determine how rattled a blue bigot is is to check how many words they insert a random H into. 

And then how quickly they edit one when it's confirmed, not that we really needed the confirmation, that they are a total fud. 

Nah, its just funny.