Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

34 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Too much nonsense in there to deal with.

The loans are all up from board members, all internal - not external at all so no issue with administration there.

No evidence at all that there are "no funds in the bank" - seems like a nonsense lie since we had money for McInnes' compensation plus also money for Murphy that will now be used on other targets (Docherty, Jones, Cummings being commonly touted options)

I doubt he has 11 million to hand to make the share offer (which wouldn't turn out at 11 million anyway due to the cheap price he'd have to attempt to buy at) but that doesn't mean he is "penniless".

Lowest category credit rating - this is a genuine issue definitely but at the moment we have no external credit. This is something that will need improved later though - agreed.

Over 7 million in transfer fees outstanding - never seen any evidence of this at all. Only source seems to be some little known newspaper called the "the Grove" or something like that. They cite no source for this claim.

It's funny how much you all love us but you'll love us more when we make more signings this window.

So DK instructs his lawyer in a court of law to tell the judge he is penniless, if that means he has money to facilitate any dealings in this window he will be dragged back to court for contempt.

Your misguided belief that payment for the Murphy deal is to facilitate further transfer activity is just bewildering.

The deal for Murphy almost collapsed because Sevco wanted the fee to be payed in installments, Brighton & Hove refused this on the grounds of sevco's credit rating.The facts are unless Sevco can find clubs who are willing to accommodate their payment structure then no other deals will be struck in this window.

The soft loans are allegedly being provided by the BoD and these loans can be recalled at any time.Sir David Murray withdrew his financial support for the oldco when it became clear it was having a negative effect on his core business, if you think DK, the Parks and others will continue to finance soft loans to the detriment of their business/ personal wealth then you are stupid.

The newco is financially an unviable investment proposition, the Company is being poorly run by a BoD who see their affiliation with the club as being a symbol of power.

These egotistical chancers instead of pooling their business acumen in a positive manner to try and make the football club self sustainable, seem more intent on being the collective body guilty of sounding the death knell over Sevco.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Your misguided belief that payment for the Murphy deal is to facilitate further transfer activity is just bewildering.

Still got 22 days of the window left. Let's see how "misguided" that supposedly is.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Sevco wanted the fee to be payed in installments

The fact that you think this is unusual shows how stupid you are. This is the norm everywhere. No clubs pay all their fees upfront.

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

These egotistical chancers instead of pooling their business acumen in a positive manner to try and make the football club self sustainable, seem more intent on being the collective body guilty of sounding the death knell over Sevco.

Fair fucks to them IMO.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

The fact that you think this is unusual shows how stupid you are. This is the norm everywhere. No clubs pay all their fees upfront.

That's the besides the point. It's the fact that Brighton said no that is the main point here. Why do you suppose that is, given that, as you say, no clubs pay all their fees upfront?

Just now, Randy Giles said:

That's the besides the point. It's the fact that Brighton said no that is the main point here. Why do you suppose that is, given that, as you say, no clubs pay all their fees upfront?

I don't know. Why don't you call Brighton up if you are so interested? 

15 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Still got 22 days of the window left. Let's see how "misguided" that supposedly is.

The facts are no club is going to enter any transaction with the club you follow unless the deal is sealed with hard cash.It is simple to bury your head but a repeat of your old clubs demise in 2011-2012 season will be fast approaching unless a huge investment is made into the club.I have already stated here or on another thread that the current BoD having been in office over 2 years seem incapable of attracting investment, the club is currently being stabilised by soft loans, that means your club is skint and running at a loss on a daily basis. In any line of business this always ends with companies going bust ending in closure, unless Sevco are turned around full circle this will also be the case with sevco.

16 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I don't know. Why don't you call Brighton up if you are so interested? 

Because Tony Bloom the owner of Brighton & Hove is an astute businessman and declined the potential of being ripped off by sevco, he demanded payment up front, Sevco didn't have the money to finalise the deal so it has been converted to a loan deal from a permenant deal.

I'm not so certain that an utterly catastrophic insolvency event is imminent, but I do believe it's inevitable. DK himself played up to the gallery by stating that the business plan every year has to be to compete with Celtic - the huge issue with that for Rangers* being, of course, that Celtic have access to the CL group stages which, along with huge revenue streams, also comes with intangible benefits (more attractive to prospective transfer targets for a start, and it also raises the perceived value of the Celtic squad).

The only way that Rangers* can be sustainable (short of someone stumping up a huge amount of cash in the short term, which isn't even guaranteed to oust Celtic for 1 season let alone on a regular basis, so would be incredibly risky) is for Scotland to have 2 CL spots again, or for Rangers* to accept that they quite literally cannot afford to compete with Celtic anymore and cut their cloth accordingly. There's still a chance that Rangers* could Do a Leicester and put together a season that wins them the league and its very likely they'll be able to put together sides that can win the League and/or Scottish Cup, but structurally it's nigh on impossible to see how they can meet supporter expectations on a regular basis.

40 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's most unusual to enter a payment by instalment agreement with a company which has a chequered recent financial history.

That is why Sevco are not only a laughing stock in Scotland but now so in the U.K. due to the clubs ability to draw attention to the fact they are skint.

ETA: explain then if no club pays up front why have Sevco agreed to make the signing permenant at the end of the season.With Brighton making it clear no deal will be finalised without full payment, contradicts your grasp of how transfer business is concluded I would say.

Edited by happyaccie

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hundreds of celtic fans have been placing bets on sevco going into administration to create headlines.

Calling them obsessed doesn't do them justice anymore.

I'm sure, you'll provide a source to these claims?

Or, as usual you're making it up because you have learning difficulties?

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks
Absolutely fucked up the grammar.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm sure, as usual you'll not provide a source to these claims?

Or, as usual you're making it up because you have learning difficulties?

The diddies talking about "sources for claims" after the nonsense they've posted. Highly ironic really.

This is the literally the source they are getting their admin rumours from:

Edited by Forest of Dean

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

The diddies talking about "sources for claims" after the nonsense they've posted. Highly ironic really.

This is the literally the source they are getting their admin rumours from:

Whataboutery  as usual from the ***s.

I think you'll find I haven't posted any "nonsense" about this, before you go full Kincardine with your 'Diddy" patter.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

It's in todays Sun.

I don't read the tabloids, but I clicked on their website and saw the article which was a collage of Rangers fans tweets. 

9 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Whataboutery  as usual from the ***s.

I think you'll find I haven't posted any "nonsense" about this, before you go full Kincardine with your 'Diddy" patter.

It's not "whataboutery" - that's literally what this is based on. A bhitter sending a text to himself.

Edited by Forest of Dean