Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I doubt they’ve fucked it again, but if they’ve fucked it again then it’s time for the Scottish football authorities to say enough is enough and bin them. The club formerly known as Glasgow Rangers FC are not only the biggest poison to Scottish football but they’re one of the biggest ills to society in general IMO.

A total of 94% of all bets on the ‘to finish bottom of the league’ markets have been placed on the blue side of Glasgow, with 64 individual bets within the last 6 hours alone.
64 £1 bets@5000/1 would close any bookies market. Mentalists.

I had a look on OddsChecker

935e55474b8bdbcba08f378a6fd23e7a.jpg

Not sure how it’s ‘brushing stuff under the carpet’, the situation seems fairly transparent.
Pretty sure the ****s won’t have any interest whatsoever in the minor transfer dealings over on the Southside either?

You don’t think the whole Murphy thing is very dodgy Rab?

I understand the hatred and obsession from celtic supporting posters, considering they are indoctrinated from birth to hate Rangers, but why the diddy fans hatred? Laughing about some guy that passed away a few months ago, over football, is just pathetic.

Because your club are genuinely the most vile club on this planet, and your support are sub human vermin that have no place in normal society.

3 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I understand the hatred and obsession from celtic supporting posters, considering they are indoctrinated from birth to hate Rangers, but why the diddy fans hatred? Laughing about some guy that passed away a few months ago, over football, is just pathetic.

Normal people tend to hate fucking cheats.

HTH.

You don’t think the whole Murphy thing is very dodgy Rab?

Who REALLY knows (without press speculation and guesswork) exactly what discussions/arrangements have taken place between the two clubs? Chris Houghton’s comments on the deal seemed fairly straightforward and didn’t hint at any complications?
Transfer/loan deals chop and change frequently, suspicion is aroused and sensitised in this case simply because the financing of this transfer involves us. It comes with the territory at present unfortunately.
Look how the rumour mill revs up into a frenzy on P&B alone.

I honestly haven’t had any recent conversations with any fellow Rangers fans about the possibility of the Club going into Administration again, but if it keeps the Natives excited then fair enough Lichtie.
The story may well appear on the back page of the Record tomorrow, but that should give you some idea of its credibility I suppose.

Have we established if it’s fake news or not yet? I don’t want to start making the jelly just yet

I'd say fake news for now but Rangers are in a pretty dire financial state.

Anyone know when King has to make his 11million offer?