Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, wisbit said:

Continue posting thinly veiled bigotry and I'll be able to.

Thank you.

Well report me then , surely if I am such a bigot ,you have proof of it and you would not sit by and do nothing about it , that would make you a hypocrite . So try reporting me and see how far you get 

1 hour ago, wisbit said:

Continue posting thinly veiled bigotry and I'll be able to.

'Thinly veiled bigotry' will lodge in my brain as the phrase of the day.  If any other can beat it I may have to reset my compass...but it's squarely the winner.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Thinly veiled bigotry' will lodge in my brain as the phrase of the day.  If any other can beat it I may have to reset my compass...but it's squarely the winner.

It's another one of wisbits phrases for "wind and pish" I believe 

Just now, forever_blue said:

It's another one of wisbits phrases for "wind and pish" I believe 

Just as well we Bears are made of stern stuff.  A torrid season ahead on the Sevco threads with the Ps&Ds going fucking bonkers.

5 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Batton doon the hatches kinky , there's a diddy storm a brewing 

Getting back to football..who's your pick of the new signings?  He only had a half hour on Monday but I reckon de Rossi...ter will be a top player for us.  The boy likes a tackle.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Getting back to football..who's your pick of the new signings?  He only had a half hour on Monday but I reckon de Rossi...ter will be a top player for us.  The boy likes a tackle.

Rosssiter , windass and krancjar all look promising so far kinky 

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Halliday has impressed me more than I expected. 

Aye he possibly knows he will need to fight to maintain his place consistently in the team this year , forrester has been a bit hot and cold but he was like that when we first signed him and onced he clicked was impressive so hopefully That will return as the season gets underway 

Edited by forever_blue

7 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Aye he possibly knows he will need to fight to maintain his place consistently in the team this year , forrester has been a bit hot and cold but he was like that when we first signed him and onced he clicked was impressive so hopefully That will return as the season gets underway 

The good thing about these LC matches is that it's shown we have options...couldn't have said that last season.

His wages are what are going to be the thing that stops it. Unless Rangers want to commit suicide and go anywhere near the five million a year he's on.

So yeah. I'm rooting for this transfer. The potential long term gain would be wonderful.