Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Dorrans is a brilliant footballer.    Only excuse for anyone thinking otherwise is a lack of understanding of the game.   Dorrans is comfortably better than Stuart Armstrong.   In terms of touch and killer pass, both are excellent finishers.   

Seemingly true and yes a worry.  We've had hunners of at the end of his career nomarks.  Barton...before anyone else gets it in.

It does seem a bit "senderos-y" to me, every signing unless you are paying huge money could be great or terrible right enough.

11 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Average life expectancy for a Portuguese male born in 1981 is 68, he's already past middle age.

I doubt the average Portuguese male born in 1981 is a professional footballer.

8 hours ago, The DA said:

Sorry, Kinky.  I've got news for you.

That's a frightening article.  I'll be 58 in December.  Does that mean I only have 6 months before I suddenly turn in to a grumpy, senile, humourless auld c**t?

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

It does seem a bit "senderos-y" to me, every signing unless you are paying huge money could be great or terrible right enough.

That's a worry of course.  I'm an optimist and think it's more likely to be like signing Davie Weir.

18 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Rangers will spend millions to keep 3rd place away from the challenge of St. Johnstone, Hearts and Hibs next season.

played 36 games in serie a last season and started portugals last game to win his 89th cap, as good as anything celtic have in that position