Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

While Celtic are a horrible establishment in their own right, this phenomena probably has a fairly logical source.
Rangers are the epitome of a vile football club. Having existed for only 4 years, yet still been given the grace to play at Ibrox; they've embraced the worst elements of Scottish football. They've taken an attitude such that one would, from an outside view, feel they've been treated unfairly. It is ingrained in the psyche of every Rangers fan, that their club should be the talisman, the shining light, of Scottish football. Yet every time they travel abroad, they embarass themselves and Scotland in general. Absolute scum, to a man. Including my best mate. Vile.

While they're equally as bad in other regards, at least Celtic fans can behave themselves when their abroad - and representing our country.

You think your best mate is Vile Scum!!? be honest he's your only mate isn't he?[emoji47]

Rangers FC were so obsessed with Celtic that trying to better Celtics achievements killed them. They never quite managed it, though. Bettering Celtic that is - they managed the killing themselves part just fine.

Just to be clear, fans of every other Scottish club will absolutely never stop reminding Rangers fans that the old club died.

The Rangers fans saying they would've only ribbed Celtic fans for a week or so after are talking absolute piss.  If anything, it would be fucking worse than Celtic fans give it to them.

I am glad yous think we are shower of c***s , yous thought we were a shower of c***s before our supposed death so it makes no difference to me . Don't let us forget if needs be , but do you think hand in heart that when whenever the good times return at rangers which is inevitable sooner or later -but right now later looking more probable - that most rangers fans are going to give a f**k . Be honest 

I preferred Rangers (R.I.P) to Celtic before the referendum/they died, actually didn't and don't have any problems with Celtic as a club and never used to have a problem with Rangers (R.I.P) as a club. They two things going hand in hand and happening at a similar time really changed my opinion on Rangers and their fans though.

I preferred Rangers (R.I.P) to Celtic before the referendum/they died, actually didn't and don't have any problems with Celtic as a club and never used to have a problem with Rangers (R.I.P) as a club. They two things going hand in hand and happening at a similar time really changed my opinion on Rangers and their fans though.

Sorry are you saying that the independence referendum changed your opinion on a football team?

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

1690Lichtie