Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

54 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I actually can't believe that I clicked on that. There is nothing worse than a lazy shite newspaper, website article or Pie and Bovril post that just pulls select  tweets, Facebook or Fanpage messages and makes it into a non story.  

I know nothing of this player and I hope he is pish as the new Sevco team shouldn't even be in the top league yet. There were many teams that should have been invited to join the leagues before a brand new team.   They were fast tracked into our professional leagues so that the Neanderthals, the old Rangers  fans(a.k.a. the great  unwashed) had a brand new club to salivate over.   

16 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

I actually can't believe that I clicked on that. There is nothing worse than a lazy shite newspaper, website article or Pie and Bovril post that just pulls select  tweets, Facebook or Fanpage messages and makes it into a non story.  

I know nothing of this player and I hope he is pish as the new Sevco team shouldn't even be in the top league yet. There were many teams that should have been invited to join the leagues before a brand new team.   They were fast tracked into our professional leagues so that the Neanderthals, the old Rangers  fans(a.k.a. the great  unwashed) had a brand new club to salivate over.   

A completely new point never previously raised on P+B.

Rangers are closing in on the signing of Roma superstar striker Umar Sadiq, STV can reveal.

The Ibrox club are in advanced discussions with the striker and Roma over a season-long loan deal as Steven Gerrard looks to bolster his attacking options for the forthcoming season.

Rangers are hopeful a deal will be completed in time for the player to join the squad at their training camp in Spain

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm pleased that the deal didn't drag on like ours often do.  He/his agent and our DoF seemingly worked quickly and effectively to reach an outcome so there's clearly some harmony between Flanagan and Allen...

:lol:

I do actually quite like the fact that you worked so hard at setting up the Flanagan and Allen line.

8 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

If you sign someone that stubbed a cigar in a young teams mates eye then slapping the girlfriend around is nothing.

Lets not forget the manager who was caught attacking an innocent member of public in a bar.

Barker linked again.

2018, 10:30 pm
STEVEN GERRARD has set his sights on season-long loan deals for Umar Sadiq AND Brandon Barker.

SunSport revealed the new Rangers manager’s interest in the players on June 7 and June 11 and director of football Mark Allen wants them signed up next week

On 6/22/2018 at 23:27, bennett said:

Barker linked again.

2018, 10:30 pm
STEVEN GERRARD has set his sights on season-long loan deals for Umar Sadiq AND Brandon Barker.

SunSport revealed the new Rangers manager’s interest in the players on June 7 and June 11 and director of football Mark Allen wants them signed up next week

Not convinced by either.  Sadiq in unproven and Barker has pace but was little more than a Hibs' bench-warmer.

I quite like the look of that Musa bloke who scored against Iceland.  Could be deployed as back up to Morelos maybe?

Not convinced by either.  Sadiq in unproven and Barker has pace but was little more than a Hibs' bench-warmer.
I quite like the look of that Musa bloke who scored against Iceland.  Could be deployed as back up to Morelos maybe?

2 hours and nothing.

Bet you have been refreshing like f**k.