Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

27 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What is the capacity then?

21 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I was thinking that too.  It's definitely not 80,000.

17 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

:lol:

What's the correct percentage then? 

official capacity as per Wiki :  50,817

Ignoring corporate tickets and things like row closures for segregation (no idea how often or indeed if that happens in the league tbh, might be more of a Uefa thing)

800/50,817 * 100/1 = 1.57%.

I could be out in the sunshine right now but f**k that, there's Standard Grade maths to be done on a Scottish hot food and drink forum.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely
Standard Grade or no I still messed up one of the symbols

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I see Rangers are reducing the allocation for away fans next season to accomade more ST holders.

I assume this is populistic tokenism to appease the fans duped by the 'fake news' over the signing of Škrtel.

1 hour ago, Tutankhamen said:

Double treble.

Or, as some of us call it, breakfast.

41 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Is Gerrard a pundit at the world cup? 

BBC -

Former England stars Alan Shearer, Frank Lampard and Rio Ferdinand will all join the BBC coverage team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Phil Neville, Jermaine Jenas, Danny Murphy, Martin Keown and England women’s Alex Scott will also be pundits for the tournament.

Additionally, for an international perspective, Chelsea and Ivory Coast legend Didier Drogba will join them, as will 1990 World Cup winner with Germany, Jurgen Klinsmann.

Finally, Pablo Zabaleta, who played in the 2014 World Cup Final, will be part of the team.

ITV -

Sky Sports commentator and pundit Gary Neville headlines the ITV team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Widely respected in the field of football broadcasting, Neville joins several former Manchester United teammates on the team.

Patrice Evra, Roy Keane, Ryan Giggs and Henrik Larsson are all heading to Russia, along with several other big names too.

Ian Wright, Lee Dixon, Chelsea Ladies star Eni Aluko, referee Mark Clattenburg, former West Ham manager Slaven Bilic, and finally current Republic of Ireland head coach Martin O’Neill make up the ITV team.

Mark Pougatch and Jacqui Oatley will present the coverage of the tournament.

So no.

In the Official Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Match-Day Programme at the end of the 2017/18 season, there was an article published with Nicky Clark. 

I conducted the interview and spoke to Clark at length about his spell at Ibrox. For anyone keen on reading the article, Click Here.

23 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Not that anyone should be shocked but the thick Rangers fans think this move is going to generate an extra £3m for them emoji23.pngemoji23.png

How much will it raise for them clever Tony?

Surely they will earn less as a season ticket cost per game is less than an away fans price for a ticket. 
I mean, they've already passed their renewal date, does anyone seriously think they'll be including the Celtic game on season tickets they've already sold at a presumed discount? I'd say no fucking danger. They'll be punting the tickets for the same 50 quid they were charging Celtic fans to their ST holders.

I mean, they've already passed their renewal date, does anyone seriously think they'll be including the Celtic game on season tickets they've already sold at a presumed discount? I'd say no fucking danger. They'll be punting the tickets for the same 50 quid they were charging Celtic fans to their ST holders.

They’ll probably make an offer to those in the Broomloan to upgrade their ticket to the same price as an equivalent seat in the Copland and have Celtic games included.

Those who don’t wish it will pay the price already quoted and their seats sold to A N Other for Celtic games.

Taking up the latter offer will be deemed to be extremely unstaunch.