East Region Signing News

Combester

Only the older ones - with our new 30+ requirement in signing players.   But to be fair he hasn't signed (recently) anyone who works a Saturday.

From what i hear he DID try to sign 4 player Steven Thomson (now Berwick), Sean Jamieson (Bonnyrigg) Gary Hamilton (Newtongrange) and only succeeded with Jackie Myles.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from a very good source that Kevin Thompson, ( ex Rangers, Hibs, Dundee) will be signing for Tranent. Deal will be complete once he returns from holiday. You heard it here first.

I take it the sugar daddy is still there then?

Bathgate Thistle have signed Darren Dalrymple and Reece Boyle to bolster the squad for the 16/17 season.  The first of a few new faces to be announced over the coming days and weeks as we look forward to the new campaign.  More on the website  http://www.bathgatethistlecfc.com/juniors-dalrymple-and-boyle-get-on-board-for-1617/

Heard from a very good source that Kevin Thompson, ( ex Rangers, Hibs, Dundee) will be signing for Tranent. Deal will be complete once he returns from holiday. You heard it here first.

Actually heard the same thing. Heard its between Tranent and Airdrie having turned down Raith Rovers and offers from abroad. Not sure just how true it is though.

Heard he's been offered £700 a week to sign for Tranent player/coach

That figure wouldn't surprise me. Tranent will paying big bucks again this year. They should maybe use some of that to get a decent striker in.

Heard he's been offered £700 a week to sign for Tranent player/coach

I don't think clubs like Hamilton in the premier league could pay that per week never mind a part time junior premier league team.

No chance Airdrie will offer him that so if that figure is true its a no brainer and if they are spending that kind of money on players they should horse every team they play next season.

That figure wouldn't surprise me. Tranent will paying big bucks again this year. They should maybe use some of that to get a decent striker in.

Wonder if Tranent will let the players that don't want to be there away now 🙄

Wonder if Tranent will let the players that don't want to be there away now 🙄

You know aswell as I do that won't happen. Heard they've already gave ridiculous valuations to super league teams for 2 of there players.

Archived