East Region Signing News

Combester

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly but I don't think any will be following Johnny, none of them are good enough to play for Penicuik.

I'll say Humey will follow, also I'm guessing Ryan Gay will now be signing a new deal at Penicuik.

F*ck Thomson n Riordan we've got mcculloch

This is why use should all pipe down cause use never know what will happen in junior football. Use pipe up all the time about Tranent and let's be honest it's use that are the laughing stock this time. Swings in roundabouts.
Can't wait to play use.
I just hope use are all still there for it.
All the best whatever or wherever use are [emoji106]

29 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

This is why use should all pipe down cause use never know what will happen in junior football. Use pipe up all the time about Tranent and let's be honest it's use that are the laughing stock this time. Swings in roundabouts.
Can't wait to play use.
I just hope use are all still there for it.
All the best whatever or wherever use are emoji106.png

Away ya slavour, you might be manager now but wait until Thomson takes over! How long will committee put up with you missing training etc? Always in Johnneys shadow #assistant

I hear Alex King is back at Bonnyrigg, according to wingnut it's a 2 year deal. Also they've enquired about Neil Janczyk after Lee Currie turned them down! Robbie worked with Yanny at Berwick and tried to sign him last year, Harvey wanting rid of Yanny too. 

Archived