Camelon Juniors 2016/17

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on, the guy's a decent player!!! Lol 😂😂😂

And he's going to a decent league where he will be playing for a team with access to a lot more cash than Camelon which in turn is likely to lead to a better wage for the player. The LL is not a league which is fundamentally worse than the East Super League in terms of standard. I'd say they are about equal and both are behind the West which is almost certainly a better level than either of the east set ups.

Don't make me laugh 😂😂😂😂 East Stirling are a sinking ship. I'd be surprised if they were anywhere near winning the LL. As for standard, yes to a few of the teams and a definite no to a few others.

However, atmosphere at games, prestige, history, competitions, I'm sorry, but the East Super and Juniors in general wins hands down. Only positive to LL is the chance of Senior football, which a decent player in the Juniors will ultimately go onto anyway!!!

I'm surprised the Lad (Grant) hasn't gone to a top Junior club either in the East or West and really put himself in the shop window to move up. Strange IMO??

Don't make me laugh 😂😂😂😂 East Stirling are a sinking ship. I'd be surprised if they were anywhere near winning the LL. As for standard, yes to a few of the teams and a definite no to a few others.

However, atmosphere at games, prestige, history, competitions, I'm sorry, but the East Super and Juniors in general wins hands down. Only positive to LL is the chance of Senior football, which a decent player in the Juniors will ultimately go onto anyway!!!

I'm surprised the Lad (Grant) hasn't gone to a top Junior club either in the East or West and really put himself in the shop window to move up. Strange IMO??

It's not strange at all. He was wanted at Linlithgow I believe. He's opted to go to the Lowland League which in terms of profile is much higher than the juniors. He's gone to a team that will play Rangers and Motherwell in their opening league cup programme. He's going to be in the Petronas Cup and the Scottish Cup. He's with a team that has a £40k parachute payment to support it in the lowland league. If you think they won't be competitive you're kidding yourself on. They'll be top 3 minimum. Oh aye, he's gone to a team that has a fixture list and standards that need to be adhered to where results and league tables are carried on the BBC web pages as a matter of course. I'm not sure what profile you think the top flight of junior football has but compared to the lowland league it's already in its shadow in terms of profile. Junior teams in the east should be concerned that their standard will dip further as the better players flow to the competition.

It's not strange at all. He was wanted at Linlithgow I believe. He's opted to go to the Lowland League which in terms of profile is much higher than the juniors. He's gone to a team that will play Rangers and Motherwell in their opening league cup programme. He's going to be in the Petronas Cup and the Scottish Cup. He's with a team that has a £40k parachute payment to support it in the lowland league. If you think they won't be competitive you're kidding yourself on. They'll be top 3 minimum. Oh aye, he's gone to a team that has a fixture list and standards that need to be adhered to where results and league tables are carried on the BBC web pages as a matter of course. I'm not sure what profile you think the top flight of junior football has but compared to the lowland league it's already in its shadow in terms of profile. Junior teams in the east should be concerned that their standard will dip further as the better players flow to the competition.

Spot on. I was just about to say more or less the exact same. Anyone who thinks different is deluded or blinkered with regards to the Junior game.

The boy Grant certainly won't be taking a pay cut by going to the Shire (prob the opposite) and will be playing live on TV v Rangers. They will also likely to be in a position to win most weeks and who wouldn't want to do that?!

Archived