Camelon Juniors 2016/17

Delboy C.J.F.C

45 minutes ago, Vollyman said:

Jeanfield play Musselburgh on 20/5/2017 if they draw both clubs will be level with Camelon on points with both teams having a better goal difference than Camelon so it looks odds on that Camelon will be in play-off

No Volleyman.  Musselburgh and jeanfield only have 29 points so making the samething as ur doing and presuming musselburgh lose their next two games a draw would mean both would only be on30 and camelon are on 32.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, superbigal said:

If it is camelon then their not at a disadvantage. Forfar West end been on holidays as well. If it is Sauchie well they will be on a major downer.

I was more talking abouit the fact that musselburgh know what they have to do.  ALso when we played Bonnyrigg they were chasing the title and now they were caught up with so many games that they lost a game that a few weeks ago they'd probably have won.

34 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

If you are referring to last night, not sure you are right. We beat Bonnyrigg cause Musselburgh were the better team - pure and simple.

which would not have been the case had the game taken place a few weeks ago.  Bonnyrigg were in form and not into a fixture pile up while musselburgh were struggling.

12 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

which would not have been the case had the game taken place a few weeks ago.  Bonnyrigg were in form and not into a fixture pile up while musselburgh were struggling.

I'm no giving you that one Alan. How do you know that Bonnyrigg would have beaten us if the game was played a few weeks ago. Instead of Mystic Meg, are you Alan Acanseeeverythin?

Bonnyrigg being in form doesn't matter a jot, it all depends on the day of the match whether or not a team wins easily or scores a fluky goal deep into injury time. If favourites win every game, let's stop playing. We'd all have a safe bet and there would be nae bookies left.

Remember when Kelty played Kilwinning in the Scottish cup - up till then Kelty had played 21 league games winning 19 and drawing 2. They were favourites against a team bottom of the West Super League. Kilwinning win 2-1 away from home; so just get off your high horse.

Musselburgh also beat Bo'ness first game of season, with Bo'ness overwhelming favourites, as Burgh started the season with one signed player. 

But it wasn't a few weeks ago, it was Monday. And it's points that count.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

16 minutes ago, Benny The Fish said:

But it wasn't a few weeks ago, it was Monday. And it's points that count.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

Exactly it is what it is.  Thats your luck. But musselburgh have been lucky in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, pie n beans said:

Just hope camelon don't go the same way as sauchie last season with other teams having so many games in hand

Only thing as was pointed out if its forfar they have been off same amount of time as us.  Hopefully we should be getting ready to play just in case.  IN east Super league thread ive put up remaining games.  Tough games for jeanfield.  with their goal difference they could potentially need to go to 33 points.  Where as Linliuthgow and Musselburgh getting to 32 will be enough

Exactly it is what it is.  Thats your luck. But musselburgh have been lucky in my opinion.

Get over yourself ; if Camelon had won one more game out of 30 you might be smiling right now. You posted something a couple of days ago about ifs and buts but now that doesn't seem relative?
You were in a much better position that Musselburgh, as we amongst others are trying to play catch up without a full squad. Camelon were just playing once a week so if you finish 3rd bottom only yourselves to blame.

There is actually a scenario where all 3 can finish below camelon.  If musselburgh were to lose Broughty and draw the other two.  Lithgy draw with musselburgh and jeanfield and even draw another and lose 3 games and jeanfield obviously draw with those two and lose their two games vs bonnyrigg or draw one of the games vs bonnyrigg and lose 3-0 in the other game.

4 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

Get over yourself ; if Camelon had won one more game out of 30 you might be smiling right now. You posted something a couple of days ago about ifs and buts but now that doesn't seem relative?
You were in a much better position that Musselburgh, as we amongst others are trying to play catch up without a full squad. Camelon were just playing once a week so if you finish 3rd bottom only yourselves to blame.

In a manor of speaking your are correct we have ourselves too blame.  But as I said you picked up for me an unexpected win against bonnyrigg which for me wouldn't have been the result a few weeks ago.

There is actually a scenario where all 3 can finish below camelon.  If musselburgh were to lose Broughty and draw the other two.  Lithgy draw with musselburgh and jeanfield and even draw another and lose 3 games and jeanfield obviously draw with those two and lose their two games vs bonnyrigg or draw one of the games vs bonnyrigg and lose 3-0 in the other game.

[emoji23]. That's awfully confusing - even for a genius like me.

Archived