Camelon Juniors 2016/17

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mr Motivator said:

Lithgae and BU being off was probably the driver for this farce. A chance to get more and more punters through the gate to see the Kelty. Like DNE against Linlithgow  in a cup tie recently greed got the better of them. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from a super league club though. Time the authorities did something about it. A fine and the points awarded to Kelty would stop it happening again.

That's presuming Camelon were at fault as if it was a referee who said the pitch was playable then Camelon had to abide by that decision. I am assuming it was a referee who made the decision.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondered when Camelon will eventually get round to panelling the back fence or hang a big flag up to stop those cheapskate jaiks next door getting a freebie every time you're at home? Yes they could watch from the upstairs window but it'd at least be nice to see the ganghut rendered useless.

15 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Just wondered when Camelon will eventually get round to panelling the back fence or hang a big flag up to stop those cheapskate jaiks next door getting a freebie every time you're at home? Yes they could watch from the upstairs window but it's at least be nice to see the ganghut rendered useless.

Stick a big advertising score board or coloured net up with some sponsors hung up, and that would soon sort them lol.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Surely an inexpensive way to resolve the situation whilst improve the ground too!!

Stick a big advertising score board or coloured net up with some sponsors hung up, and that would soon sort them lol.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Surely an inexpensive way to resolve the situation whilst improve the ground too!!

You never know, the neighbouring skeefs might start coming round and paying their £6 like everyone else. Doubt it though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
None of us want to see it again

You's don't HAVE to watch it! Get yer man to stick it on YouTube and a wee link on the Bo'ness thread. Wee Roddy's goal deserves to be seen by as many folk as possible.

It was sent to Tony, ask him if you want to see it.

50 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Is it a wee bit of SBT for Camelon fans at the moment? 

All will be known soon, but a hell of a time to wait to see if you are safe, or in the play off position at end of season.

I still think we will be ok to be honest.  I can't see all those teams get enough.  it will be close

On 07/05/2017 at 22:05, AlanCamelonfan said:

I still think we will be ok to be honest.  I can't see all those teams get enough.  it will be close

After the two results tonight Alan, you can't be as confident. Lithgae will get the required 4 points from 6 games.  Still work to be done for both Jeanfield and Musselburgh, but hopefully we will get our required 3 points on Saturday, leaving just Jeanfield.

The way results have been going with the bottom sides, you have got to think that you need to be closer to the pan than away from it!

That just shows the bad sideof the juniors with the fixture congestion and that my point hte other week every team should play last two games of the season at the same time.  Always thought it would be close.  But Yous haven't done anything yet.  by next Saturday we should know our fate.

Jeanfield play Musselburgh on 20/5/2017 if they draw both clubs will be level with Camelon on points with both teams having a better goal difference than Camelon so it looks odds on that Camelon will be in play-off

Archived