GTF Day 2016 - Forum Closure Sunday 9pm to Monday 9am

As previously noted our annual GTF day is happening this weekend. From Monday morning fans of all promoted and relegated teams should begin to post in their new divisional forums.

This year however something else is happening.

At 9pm on Sunday evening the forum will be closed down. It will re-open at 9am on Monday morning.

And it will be a wee bit different.

#NothingStaysTheSame

As previously noted our annual GTF day is happening this weekend. From Monday morning fans of all promoted and relegated teams should begin to post in their new divisional forums.

This year however something else is happening.

At 9pm on Sunday evening the forum will be closed down. It will re-open at 9am on Monday morning.

And it will be a wee bit different.

#NothingStaysTheSame

XHamster will be busy Sunday night.

you mean I actually have to listen to my missus talk shite all weekend?  :unsure2:  :(

Only between 9pm on Sunday night and 9am on Monday morning lad.

You could always just go to bed during that window. I'm the sad fucker who is staying up all night to most probably break the website :thumsup2

I look forward to the site coming back online somewhere around lunchtime on Monday  :ph34r:

Which Monday? :P

Wondering what the surprise is going to be.  A platinum members competition finally? :lol:

what is going to happen with the rangers section?

It's getting transferred to the Misc Other Fitba Chat Forum under "Rangers in the North West Counties League" thread.

forever_blue, on 03 Jun 2016 - 11:14, said:

what is going to happen with the rangers section?

It'll more than likely become the OF forum again.

We should we all join another forum for the down time?

We could become legends like The Kickback Invasion.

Rangers Media? I think most of P&B have profiles already ....

May I, in advance,  be the first - and by the sounds of things, most certainly the not last - to say I don't like it and prefer the old version of Pie and Bovril?

waynes_world-2.jpg

I'll also chip in that the numerous database issues that will inevitably plague this new version (like they did before)are an absolute disgrace and I want my Platinum membership refunded asap. #vergeoftears

Archived