Penicuik Athletic

Any chance we could use this post to get information on my local club Penicuik Athletic?

Leavers, signings, supporters thoughts, results, etc.

One more league game to go and then a cup final but on last nights abysmal performance it could be a long week.  The guys looked tired or simply not interested.  Plus, where are all the players we signed this season, we look as if we're down to the bare minimum?

A great club who look like they're going backwards........

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance we could use this post to get information on my local club Penicuik Athletic?

One more league game to go and then a cup final but on last nights abysmal performance it could be a long week.  The guys looked tired or simply not interested.  Plus, where are all the players we signed this season, we look as if we're down to the bare minimum?

Fantastic first post buddy could you be a disgruntled player that's just be binned

Another BACKWARDS step for Penicuik Athletic last night......

Congrats to everyone involved.

Another BACKWARDS step for Penicuik Athletic last night......

Congrats to everyone involved.

Glad you noticed I'm not sure everyone else did (very poor cookie support) maybe they believed we are a club going backwards.

mon the rookie cookie

Brilliant result and performance on Wednesday without a doubt.  When you seen their games before hand no one would have predicted that result.

My post wasn't having a go a Penicuik, I was being genuine in my concern that they were going backwards - and they were when you see what they were capable of on Wednesday compared to the Camelon game.

Anyway, season 2016/17, how's it looking?

The lad Noble has signed, and Kenny O'Brien. Any others in the pipeline?

Current players who I've heard have signed:  Yossi, Devlin, Janczyk, Lister, Lough, McCallum, Young, Somerville and Barr.

Will White and Meikle be playing?

A few gaps to fill - McDermott, Ross, Gay, Blaikie, Fraser, Liddle, Thomson and Patterson.  And Penicuik stalwart Jimmy Wight leaving with keeper coach McGinley.

Penicuik Athletic - you seem to have info about who has signed and not signed like you are on the inside

I haven't seen any public announcements about resignings or those officially leaving the club.

It's called 'interaction'.  I talk to players, Committee members, people from other clubs etc.  It's all the rage, you should try it......

Penicuik Athletic you seem to know quite a lot about what is happening at the club making me think you are or were a former or present player or committee man very sad.

In my opinion instead of all the negatives we should all be backing the present management who in the past three seasons have gained promotion to the Super League by winning the Premier League, and on Wednesday night won the Fife and Lothians Cup by incidentally beating the two top teams in the Super League in the semi and final, with nowhere near the budget afforded to many of the other teams in the league.

Surely we should all be working together to increase the budget by what ever means possible to give us a better opportunity of competing at the top end of the league, instead of all the bickering that has happened this season.

Penicuik are a FORWARD looking club so lets all work together for the cause.

Archived