Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we had more at the semi final than the final? Yeh okay 😂 There is photos from Sunday that show plenty of empty seats in the Beith stand. I'd rather have 400-700 every week and have the same amount at the cup final than far smaller numbers every week then take 10x that to Rugby Park.

I'm not getting into an argument again but a Kilbirnie fan calling us classless? 🙈

These guys (PollokLoyal and JackD1908) are more to be pitied than scolded.................it's like kids who curse and swear just to get attention. Better just to ignore them and they will get fed up and eventually crawl back into their shell....

And you're getting a free beer, introduce yourself at the cabin.

I'm not a drinker, but thank you.  :thumsup2

I will be round about the area, Ginger Blastie will need to try to resist the temptation to kick the trophy after losing in the final on penalties this year.  :thumbsdown  :angel  :P

Are yous happy with Malone re signing? Wasn't impressed with him in his short spell at Peasy.

Must admit when I 1st heard he was coming back it didn't fill me with excitement but if he can get back to the player we know he was then I'll be more than delighted

Archived