Transfer Rumours 2016/17

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute nonsense from @RandomGuy.

I didn't particularly rate Van Djik up here, I thought his attacking prowess covered how weak his defensive side of the game is, but he had a very good season at Southampton, and was generally praised for his performances.

Wanyama has also been pretty good, his transfer fee to Spurs was lower than you'd expect but that's only because he had one year left on his contract.

Neither player has bombed, they've both arguably been better down south than they were here.

I see sarcasm is lost on some folk. That was in response to someone saying Denayer might struggle in the EPL because it was just Scottish football he starred in

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I see sarcasm is lost on some folk. That was in response to someone saying Denayer might struggle in the EPL because it was just Scottish football he starred in

To be fair I don't know if your post had quoted the Denayer post you're referring to, but if it didn't then sarcasm is almost impossible to detect online without context. Especially on a site like this populated by a large number of morons.

• 1 month later...

Moussa dembele being quoted as being a 40 million pound striker , with Real Madrid the 2 Manchester clubs and chelski all linked with a move ? There that over inflated EPL prices rearing its ugly head again. Highly doubt Celtic would get even half of that sky sport fuckwits

Archived