'The Mighty' a Film about Beith winning the cup

Killiepiyo

It was the last penalty that got me. Emotions were fine on Sunday, pure joy, but couldn't control myself at that point in the film. Think it finally hit home just what we had achieved, that we might never again and thought of those who never got the chance to see it.

great achievement and emotive day, though i'm not connected to club there was no mistaking how much it meant. i tried to give ur post a thumbs up btw but went thumbs down and wont let me change it  

i really have no interest in stirring anything, your the one on calling me a liar and a glory hunter etc, Camera's were left running, if you weren't aware of that then fair enough but if you were then i truly have nothing else to say other than i wish you well and good luck.     

You do what you want you always do anything to shit stear

You obviously have a grudge to bear against our cameraman.

He did a kind act for another team not too dissimilar to ourselves so no need to shoot the fella down.

Integrity is something you need to understand.

Some of the snide shite Killiepiyo takes on here is a disgrace.

The guy is entitled to do as he sees fit with his equipment in his spare time without threats, theft and stalking from internet crackpots. 

His filming is more beneficial to this site and the Junior game in general than the combined efforts of the baloons that have an issue with him. 

Killiepiejoy met you outside the ssracen pub in the morning what a quality video and the people of beith thank you keep up the good work and don't listen to some of the walkers on here

Haha yeah had my Talbot jacket and some folk thought it was Kilbirnie at first lol. Good laugh and no problem, really delighted u guys like it. Was worried as I didn't know many supporters or players but everyone bent over backwards to help me film

Haha yeah had my Talbot jacket and some folk thought it was Kilbirnie at first lol. Good laugh and no problem, really delighted u guys like it. Was worried as I didn't know many supporters or players but everyone bent over backwards to help me film

Ive had my own digs at you in the past mate but just want to thank you for all you done for my club on Sunday.

This footage will live with us all forever and it's amazing what you done and thank you once again.

Ive had my own digs at you in the past mate but just want to thank you for all you done for my club on Sunday.

This footage will live with us all forever and it's amazing what you done and thank you once again.

Thanks for saying that, watched it again last night and have to say that I love the antics of the younger lad #15? who's name completely slips my mind, great penalty and pure fifa animations throughout then gets wine in his eyes lol.   

Thanks for saying that, watched it again last night and have to say that I love the antics of the younger lad #15? who's name completely slips my mind, great penalty and pure fifa animations throughout then gets wine in his eyes lol.

Thomas collins mate and he's not a regular starter but his great wee character personifies our Scottish cup run.

Great character , great attitude and a great team spirit. His penalty kept us in it as if he missed then at 0-2 and pollok would have stepped up to make it 0-3 potentially .

We couldn't have came back from that no chance at all .

Just want to say thank you to beith for the gratitude and thanks I got today, wasn't expecting it and again glad it captured some of the feelings of your big day. Good luck in the Ayrshire Cup, Hertha might get another multiple cup picture. lol :)

Thomas collins mate and he's not a regular starter but his great wee character personifies our Scottish cup run.

Great character , great attitude and a great team spirit. His penalty kept us in it as if he missed then at 0-2 and pollok would have stepped up to make it 0-3 potentially .

We couldn't have came back from that no chance at all .

is thomas an ex queens park player,comes from paisley?

• 2 weeks later...

Just getting a chance to watch this all the way through. What a keepsake for all associated with Beith Juniors.

Well done to Killiepiyo for providing it.

I assume the big tall fella in the shades interviewed at the end is John Boal? Looks and sounds like a real nice guy. Were you in it, Hertha?

As always when I see these things I'm struck with how many people it takes to run a club. So many men and women scurrying about to make everything happen. This is why I refuse to admit that the Juniors is a dying grade of football. There are guys who live and breathe it. The grade owes it to these boys to do all it can to thrive. Take note, SJFA!

Congratulations again, Beith.

Just getting a chance to watch this all the way through. What a keepsake for all associated with Beith Juniors.

Well done to Killiepiyo for providing it.

I assume the big tall fella in the shades interviewed at the end is John Boal? Looks and sounds like a real nice guy. Were you in it, Hertha?

As always when I see these things I'm struck with how many people it takes to run a club. So many men and women scurrying about to make everything happen. This is why I refuse to admit that the Juniors is a dying grade of football. There are guys who live and breathe it. The grade owes it to these boys to do all it can to thrive. Take note, SJFA!

Congratulations again, Beith.

Think I'm in it somewhere Jim when the team bus travelled through the town parading the trophy , it was an amazing day and great footage from Aaron that will live with us all forever, my favourite bit was 15 minutes in when the team bus was cheered away pre game by a packed street , it's actually quite emotional watching that and it seemed rather Argentina 1978ish when scotland were cheered away ( thankfully unlike then this one worked out a bit better though ) :)

There's even a female standing on top of a car on the left hand side of the team bus with a good luck board displayed , yes john Boal is the guy in the shades and alongside loads of others they work their backsides off for our club and we had an excellent AGM which has given us a record ever sized commitee of 16 members and as you say it takes lots of people to make it all happen and ive every confidence that our club have the correct people at the helm to lead us on in the future.

is thomas an ex queens park player,comes from paisley?

He lives in Paisley scored a cracking goal last night for a19 year kid he has a lot of confidence in his ability He is only going to get better hopefully in a Beith jersey

Archived