Edinburgh City

Guest Landan Spiv
On 26/04/2018 at 10:08, Tenkay said:

What do other City fans think about Craig Beattie as player of the season ?

Personally, I think that's the wrong choice as he's missed a lot of games this season with injuries.

Yes he's been great at centre half when he's fit, and deserves to be on the four man shortlist, but at number 4 for me!

Any of the other three boys deserve it more with their contributions to the team, but the voting system allows otherwise.

Beattie rallys the troops on the park. I've noticed we're not a good team at communicating unless Beatts or Tena are on the pitch. I'm surprised tena wasn't shortlisted. Laird being shortlisted surprised me. Always been a fan of laird but he seems to me that he is a out and out grass pitch type of player. He hasn't played well in the home games I've seen him in and I can only put that down to the 4g he looks quite awkward playing on it. If Beattie wins it I won't be unhappy about it to be honest. 

Guest Landan Spiv
On 27/04/2018 at 00:27, JakeSAFC said:

In his head aye.

Moses is honestly the biggest loser I've had the displeasure of ever meeting.

We discussed this during a half time ciggy Jake when you boys were at ainslie Park, the man thinks he is Lionel Messi in his own head. He probably has other sociopathic traits we don't know about 

Edited by Landan Spiv
Typo

We discussed this during a half time ciggy Jake when you boys were at ainslie Park, the man thinks he is Lionel Messi in his own head. He probably has other sociopathic traits we don't know about 

So we did. Your username made me think it was you I was speaking to that game. Some boy.

Aye Moses is a total rid neck man, utter shite as well.

On 4/26/2018 at 17:53, Cowden Cowboy said:

Doubt it - didn't they just hire part of the facilities on a recurring basis at certain times? Did they have an office base at Meadowbank or any tenants fittings?

Their registered office was/is still their social club so as you say they would have just been hiring the stadium for match days much the same as they do at Ainslie Park. It will be much the same as us, City and various other clubs hiring the Oriam for training nights we may have some sort of long term booking but would have any tenancy rights.

22 hours ago, Landan Spiv said:

a secret Clyde fan perhaps....?! :lol:

Pat Scullion's own goal put Peterhead ahead but the Blue Toon were pegged back by Gareth Rodger's strike for Edinburgh before Scott Brown got the hosts' winner.

_101086889_brown.jpgBrown (far right) got the winner at Station Park

You guys playing at Forfar yesterday or yet more glaring incompetence from our sic. "national broadcaster"?

According to one of the useless twosome on "Off the ball", Montrose grabbed a "last minute equaliser" and were very "lucky". No Stuart, football matches don't last 51 minutes and of course your belittling of Montrose's achievement, was not well received here. 

Would prefer better coverage but don't expect it any time soon from the "diddies" at Pacific Quay.

image.gif

Edited by Brummo
moving stuff about

Guest Landan Spiv

Saw on my football live score thingy that John Kennedy played for City yesterday. Is this the same John Kennedy that was once at celtic, capped by Scotland and retired 9 years ago? I'm intrigued 

23 hours ago, Brummo said:

Pat Scullion's own goal put Peterhead ahead but the Blue Toon were pegged back by Gareth Rodger's strike for Edinburgh before Scott Brown got the hosts' winner.

_101086889_brown.jpgBrown (far right) got the winner at Station Park

You guys playing at Forfar yesterday or yet more glaring incompetence from our sic. "national broadcaster"?

According to one of the useless twosome on "Off the ball", Montrose grabbed a "last minute equaliser" and were very "lucky". No Stuart, football matches don't last 51 minutes and of course your belittling of Montrose's achievement, was not well received here. 

Would prefer better coverage but don't expect it any time soon from the "diddies" at Pacific Quay.

image.gif

I actually heard on Radio Scotland tonight that Stirling UNIVERSITY's Darren Smith was D2 Player of the Year. I'm sure he played for a team called Stirling Albion but well done to our old East of Scotland/Lowland League opponents on their election to the Scottish League, I didn't know Shelley Kerr's influence was so great! 

Guest Landan Spiv

Two trips to Hampden Park next season. Once the supporters club is finalised we're gonna make Hampden one of the away games where we will deffo want to run a supporters bus to. Looking forward to doing Albion Rovers old relic of a ground as well. 

6 hours ago, Landan Spiv said:

Two trips to Hampden Park next season. Once the supporters club is finalised we're gonna make Hampden one of the away games where we will deffo want to run a supporters bus to. Looking forward to doing Albion Rovers old relic of a ground as well. 

5aee31fb28254_atat.jpg.a2ae3ac05d08f7f89ada9df11dca5761.jpg

Football special Armoured Bus to Cumbernauld and Coatbridge next season!

Guest Landan Spiv

Season ticket early bird prices announced today. Before 31st May its Adults £160, Concessions £80 and free for under 12s 

Season ticket early bird prices announced today. Before 31st May its Adults £160, Concessions £80 and free for under 12s 

Thought the £40 bump in price last year was a bit steep so I’m glad to see no rises this year - assuming you buy early.

Guest Landan Spiv
6 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Thought the £40 bump in price last year was a bit steep so I’m glad to see no rises this year - assuming you buy early.

I'll be getting mine next week as well as one for the wee man eventhough he is adamant he supports celtic. Hopefully the free season ticket will sway his mind and he realises there's a club up the road he can support (I've tried drumming that into his head manier time).,, I reckon after early bird they be at the 180-190 mark just a guess

Any idea how many season tickets were sold last year?

Don’t think the club ever released that info but I’d imagine it was the lowest in the league.

I can confirm that so far this season they’ve sold at least 1!

I'll be getting mine next week as well as one for the wee man eventhough he is adamant he supports celtic. Hopefully the free season ticket will sway his mind and he realises there's a club up the road he can support (I've tried drumming that into his head manier time).,, I reckon after early bird they be at the 180-190 mark just a guess

Good lad, get him into supporting his local side, if at first he doesn’t like it, then keep on trying. Wish more parents would do the same.

Don’t think the club ever released that info but I’d imagine it was the lowest in the league.

I can confirm that so far this season they’ve sold at least 1!

........which probably makes you the highest in the league at this moment in time

Guest Landan Spiv
4 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Good lad, get him into supporting his local side, if at first he doesn’t like it, then keep on trying. Wish more parents would do the same.

........which probably makes you the highest in the league at this moment in time

I've took him a couple of times so far I'll keep trying.  He wants to be celtic all the time on fifa as well so this will be hard graft if I'm honest.