Edinburgh City

Less bad than previous weeks and at least we scored a goal (an absolute belter). That's Berwick 10 points ahead of us now and for all it's a funny league it's starting to look like a straight fight between us and Cowden.

Would bite your hand off for 9th right now, my early/pre-season optimism marks me out as a complete idiot but I'm allowing a smidgen of that to return based on about half an hour of today's performance.

The new guy Scott Shepard was really good!  Scored a good goal and tried his best to create stuff working alone up front.

However, I didn't rate the other new guy up front Farid.  Slow as.  Not for me.

A general question I'd like your opinions on.  How do you rate Josh walker, good or bad?

A general question I'd like your opinions on.  How do you rate Josh walker, good or bad?

I do rate Josh and like the way he talks players through games. However that midfield 3 should be a hell of a lot more effective than they have been and he needs to shoulder some of the blame for that. If he could get back to moving the ball a bit quicker then that would improve things.

18 hours ago, Tenkay said:

The new guy Scott Shepard was really good!  Scored a good goal and tried his best to create stuff working alone up front.

However, I didn't rate the other new guy up front Farid.  Slow as.  Not for me.

Farid is a living God mate! Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be the player of yesteryear any longer. :(

1 hour ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Hello city fans, I was wondering how Jesus Garcia Tena has been getting on with yous, myself and many Accies fans were sad to see him go, and couldn't really understand the decision.

to be honest every time the ball goes near our defence I have my eyes closed...

On 09/11/2017 at 16:42, Laid-back Accie said:

Hello city fans, I was wondering how Jesus Garcia Tena has been getting on with yous, myself and many Accies fans were sad to see him go, and couldn't really understand the decision.

Well.....as tam has said our defence is Not very good, and lets just say Tena doesn't look any better than the rest of them!!!

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:32, Tenkay said:

Well.....as tam has said our defence is Not very good, and lets just say Tena doesn't look any better than the rest of them!!!

Was always a cracking defender for us, sweeped everything up and constantly ran it out of defence into the middle of the park. Remember him scoring an absolute rocket of a 40 yarder for us