Edinburgh City

13 hours ago, WHW said:

Will you guys still be able to operate as a club next season?

Yes, I believe will be OK for next season.

The other City fans on here will know more, but I read we've steadied the ship, so to speak.

Obviously a fresh start in League 2 next season, hopefully we will be more competitive? 🙏 

16 hours ago, Tenkay said:

Yes, I believe will be OK for next season.

The other City fans on here will know more, but I read we've steadied the ship, so to speak.

Obviously a fresh start in League 2 next season, hopefully we will be more competitive? 🙏 

I believe that the board is also aiming to bring back the women’s team and the under 20’s development squad which would be amazing 

4 hours ago, jacobsladder said:

I believe that the board is also aiming to bring back the women’s team and the under 20’s development squad which would be amazing 

I thought these guys were the first team at the moment

I’d just like too thank u guys for Lee Hamilton. He captained our side today and should be the captain in the future. He has been a 8/10 every week and been responsible for very little opposing goals. Regarding Robbie Leitch he is definitely a tidy and talented football player when the balls on the deck, on a good astro pitch. Although he doesn’t quite have the fight in him like others do. Wish yous good luck next season in hopefully our league.

22 minutes ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

I’d just like too thank u guys for Lee Hamilton. He captained our side today and should be the captain in the future. He has been a 8/10 every week and been responsible for very little opposing goals. Regarding Robbie Leitch he is definitely a tidy and talented football player when the balls on the deck, on a good astro pitch. Although he doesn’t quite have the fight in him like others do. Wish yous good luck next season in hopefully our league.

aye, we were a bit sad when Lee Hamilton had to go but needs must. Glad he's being appreciated at Clyde though. 

Just now, tamthebam said:

aye, we were a bit sad when Lee Hamilton had to go but needs must. Glad he's being appreciated at Clyde though. 

Definitely, he is probably the only player in this current team to not be slagged by any fan. Hope he enjoys playing for Clyde and appreciates the support from the fanbase, doesn’t move to a bigger club for slightly more money or any other reasons.

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It's probably not much comfort, but I was impressed by the effort and fight to the final whistle attitude of your young side at Stirling.  Bad enough for that to happen to young players in league 2, but league 1 is a rough baptism for first team football. Still, arguably better happening when it did and giving them to chance to gel as a team and grow in experience, than getting thrown in at the start of a league 2 campaign.  Good luck to City next season, I  hope the youngsters will have come on enough to do well by then.

2 hours ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

At 28 I doubt Lee has dreams of being catapulted to greater things. If Clyde treat him well I'd be surprised if he moved on.