Edinburgh City

16 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

"the Defence is nearly complete". Obviously hasn't seen any of our recent games then! :lol:

I haven't seen any matches in person. Have seen a few highlights. I was meaning more in terms of numbers and overall personnel. 

As I said in the article, though, you have recruited well this summer overall IMO. 

On 01/08/2017 at 17:57, AllyMonc said:

Good to see the £6 offer for Hearts and Hibs season ticket holders return this season, and with Spartans added on as well. I think if it's sold properly it could work really well.

Can't see many Hibs fans coming to watch City.

How have David Verlaque and Moses looked so far?

Verlaque has been pretty decent, I'm not sure what his best position is, he's been playing centre back in the games I've seen but I thought he was more of a right back. Moses has been frustrating and effective in roughly equal measure, I reckon he'll be a good option off the bench but I can't see him behind a regular starter.

A caveat on all this is that nobody has been particularly impressive so far this year.

3 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Verlaque has been pretty decent, I'm not sure what his best position is, he's been playing centre back in the games I've seen but I thought he was more of a right back. Moses has been frustrating and effective in roughly equal measure, I reckon he'll be a good option off the bench but I can't see him behind a regular starter.

A caveat on all this is that nobody has been particularly impressive so far this year.

He can play attacking right back, but is more dangerous wide right. Last 10 games for us (Berwick) last season he had 5 assists and 1 goal and of course, he certainly helped us by scoring against you.

On 01/08/2017 at 17:57, AllyMonc said:

Good to see the £6 offer for Hearts and Hibs season ticket holders return this season, and with Spartans added on as well. I think if it's sold properly it could work really well.

It's all gone Pete Tong since the signing of the sex offender.

It's all gone Pete Tong since the signing of the sex offender.

Yeah there's no doubt whatsoever that his presence is a barrier to a lot of people in Edinburgh popping along. This was something I mentioned to the board and was one of the main 'non-moral' reasons that was put up against his signing.

On 14/08/2017 at 11:51, BB_Bino said:

How have David Verlaque and Moses looked so far?

I would say Moses looks the better player of these two. 

Probably neither are starters, but Moses on from the bench has looked good in a couple of games so far.