Edinburgh City

New kits, courtesy of FootballNation and FNteamwear. Very understated, but kinda wish the sash was kept in some shape or form;

Would have liked that as well, but all teamwear catalogues now have a date beyond which a strip will no longer be produced. When we had a white Nike kit with a black chevron a few years back we had to find a replacement for a damaged shirt, and Nike had none left. It took the chairman almost a fortnight to trace one in a sports shop in Bournemouth. To continue with the black diagonal would mean ordering bespoke designs, and we can't afford that.
The new second kit looks good, yellow shirt with white details.

An awful lot about strips and not a lot about players. All the pics on twitter and FB more or less show the same players that have already been paraded but no new ones?  Surely City need to start letting supporters know something about what this season holds. At present there are only about 8 players that they have told us about. 

10 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

New kits, courtesy of FootballNation and FNteamwear. Very understated, but kinda wish the sash was kept in some shape or form;

2.jpg.df888a1871a3644eded9e483eed2c682.jpg

image.jpg.512dbefac88fd82ce505c33bb5aa1edf.jpg

*insert joke about City being invited to prop up the Government here... 

new continental signings have been announced: Tria List from Poland, Anew Man of Germany, Ano Ther from Hungary, Hugh Zee of the Netherlands and the Ukrainian Yuri Kaant..... 

An awful lot about strips and not a lot about players. All the pics on twitter and FB more or less show the same players that have already been paraded but no new ones?  Surely City need to start letting supporters know something about what this season holds. At present there are only about 8 players that they have told us about. 

A troll through most teams on this forum seems to suggest very similar. Imagine a lot of teams are trying to add to their squad and doing a lot behind the scenes but cannot confirm anything.

Fans will obviously be wanting information but not sure how these teams are expected to report such things? Putting 'the gaffer is speaking to targets' on twitter is essentially all they could do and amounts to no news at all imo.

In regards to the squad this is all I've heard

In:

Walker, Laird, Mckee, Beattie, Dunn, Antell, Caddow, See, Deniran

Out/retired/returned to parent club:

McConnell, mbu, gair, porteous

Rumoured to have left:

McFarland, Guthrie, Riordan

Unsure what's going on with em list:

Harrison, Donaldson, Stobie, Dunsmore, Makofo, Allan

Edited by ecfcnorthfield
Typing error

From what I have seen on here there are plenty moves a foot with other teams. Still not enough players quoted and Betfred not that far away so hopefully we will a big surprise. And I don't mean the latest tweets about strips and running aboot town.

Pretty sure the boy regrets what he did, he was what 17? People should be allowed to redeem themselves.

He was 18 and he was grooming children on the internet. I'm sure he does regret it and he should be allowed to rebuild his life but not as a footballer. It's a privilegd position (even at this level) and his actions must mean he has lost that privilege. I'm not asking for him to be hounded on the street, I'm asking my football club not to sign him and I'm not buying a season ticket as I don't want to contribute to his wages

No one made a mistake in their life....??!.

Aye hundreds but I've accepted that some of them have long lasting, life changing consequences. Also I'm not sure grooming children counts as a mistake?!

One other thing is that (and I've searched) I can't find a genuine heartfelt apology from him? One that notes the distress he caused those kids and their families.