Edinburgh City

I've bought mine.£160 was the max I said I'd pay anyway so glad it wasn't more.

I reckon general admission price will have risen to £13 or 14 hence the price hike. Haven't looked at other teams prices but I reckon we're all around the same pricing when it comes to season tickets. 

A bit concerning that season tickets are now priced and available but to date there is no further team news. Not exactly a good marketing strategy where no excitement to entice buying. Hopefully Jeffries and Co are going to pull a few hats out the bag. Someone earlier mentioned the names that have signed which do not add up to 11 let alone 17 or so needed. Does this mean that more deals done with Hibs or Hearts for loan players or are some of the less important players from last year resigned? An earlier post said something about Guthrie and McFarlane having left and they were the best of the rest so who else is worthwhile keeping.

6 hours ago, footiespy said:

A bit concerning that season tickets are now priced and available but to date there is no further team news. Not exactly a good marketing strategy where no excitement to entice buying. Hopefully Jeffries and Co are going to pull a few hats out the bag. Someone earlier mentioned the names that have signed which do not add up to 11 let alone 17 or so needed. Does this mean that more deals done with Hibs or Hearts for loan players or are some of the less important players from last year resigned? An earlier post said something about Guthrie and McFarlane having left and they were the best of the rest so who else is worthwhile keeping.

6 hours ago, footiespy said:

So going by that theory fans of other clubs should never renew their season tickets when they get "early bird" offers to renew because they don't know who's signed yet for the next coming season? If you support a club you go to games regardless

I've been told that Gary Jardine has been extremely busy and for us to all not worry. Other clubs have only announced one maybe two signings each some none at all. Was told things get kept quiet so to not alert other clubs who are on the poach. I think the club are playing the long game here so stick with it I say

We went as a family of 5 last season - 2 adults, 1 under 16 and 2 kids - total price £340 for our season tickets. (£18.88 per match)

This year the same will cost us £450. (£25 per match)

We'll still probably get them but a £110 jump is quite a bit if they want to keep attracting families.

160 is still probably the cheapest out of all 42 clubs.

Wonder if the crowds will die down a bit this season without the fanfare the first year had..

Barry Smith’s new squad will travel to Spartans Community Academy in Edinburgh on Wednesday 5th July to face the SPFL’s newest member Edinburgh City in a pre season friendly match. Kick off is 7.45pm.

http://www.raithrovers.net/30205/capital-date-as-pre-season-plans-take-shape.htm

5 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Then where......

HOPEFULLY back to meadowbank. The proposals aren't good enough for a league team in my opinion. Not feasible at all. 500 Max capacity plus more idiocy from the Council that beggars belief. 

The new proposals would make it an awful place to watch football. Imagine wanting to build a stand at the finish line of a  6 lane running track. 

4 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Barry Smith’s new squad will travel to Spartans Community Academy in Edinburgh on Wednesday 5th July to face the SPFL’s newest member Edinburgh City in a pre season friendly match. Kick off is 7.45pm.

http://www.raithrovers.net/30205/capital-date-as-pre-season-plans-take-shape.htm

raith11.thumb.jpg.660eaf68d72adf38a982e0e4f0fa7d0e.jpg

the friendly two years ago was entertaining when the ref asked the Raith bench to sub Christian Nade as he was getting frustrated at being in Big Joe's back pocket! 

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

raith11.thumb.jpg.660eaf68d72adf38a982e0e4f0fa7d0e.jpg

the friendly two years ago was entertaining when the ref asked the Raith bench to sub Christian Nade as he was getting frustrated at being in Big Joe's back pocket! 

It didn't stop Christian mopping up a Callachan rebound off the post to score, eh Tam