Edinburgh City

That wee run you had seems to have you off bottom.

You lads worried about going down?

Still a third of the season to go, and a couple of good or bad results could change the table dramatically. Look at Montrose, who were toiling a few weeks ago. Everyone apart from Forfar, Arbroath and Elgin could finish bottom this season, but even then being in the play-off doesn't automatically mean you will be relegated.

Disappointed not to haven taken something out of this game like other games throughout the season. The defence have been pretty decent but this is not the end I'm worried about. I honestly think we could have even well up the table if we had taken half our chances so far this season.

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

still some return trips to Angus to come- an easy 9 points surely... :lol: :thumsup2                                                                                              

I think 6 or 7 teams in this league should be worried about going down. Our lack of goals really concerns me but I think if we keep defending relatively well we'll nick enough wins to be okay.

6 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

I think 6 or 7 teams in this league should be worried about going down. Our lack of goals really concerns me but I think if we keep defending relatively well we'll nick enough wins to be okay.

As Scrouge 1928 said only the top 3 are really safe.

You boys seem to have gone through the season so far in prolonged spells. Started very very slow, then went on a great unbeaten run over the festive period picking up monthly awards along the way. Now a poor spell again struggling for goals. So when you pick up a 1nil win, you should go on to finish the season on a high leaving cowdenbeath in 10th spot.

Gary Locke to be manager by the start of next season NAP.

Mr Jardine may have something to say about that. So far I thing Gary has done a great job considering the resources available to him compared to those of other clubs. Even at the start of the campaign whilst we may not have won a game within the first 9 we drew 3 and out of 6 defeats, 4 were only by a single goal. I think it's a real coup bringing in JJ with his experience and contacts and hope Gary gets a chance to build a good relationship not only this season but hopefully as an SPFL club next year.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Apart from last week Mo haven't been doing too badly since the New Year...

.... oh, the fear, the fear... :wacko:

That will be a nice opening line for the City Fanzine centrefold :thumsup2 (Now under construction and awaiting any late news on Montrose). 

Hi folks, 

I'm Ryan, and I'm an Abertay 4th year student using Edinburgh City as a case study in my university design project this year. If you could spare just 5 minutes to complete the survey, I would be hugely grateful. You'll find more information about the project by clicking the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/cp3M10Vq9Zvxz2vm2

I'll also be at the game today polling fans, so if you see me do say hello. Any questions, give me a shout on here or check out the survey for links to my social media.

Thanks in advance!

47 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Another fine display by Josh Walker in his third match for the club. Man of the Match for me. Walker is the featured player in next month's Edinburgh City Fanzine. 

Looking for a good performance at Stirling Albion next Saturday. City play well on the artificial turf so this one should be right up their street.

Question is; Will Mr Blobby be allowed into the Forthbank ground this time around after being banned by the Chief Health and Safety Officer in the first game? Watch this space!

Go Tell The Spartans FC  Front Cover Year One Issue Sixteen.jpg

The pitch at Forthbank is grass Mr B:lol: