Edinburgh City

50 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

I'm sure I've got a copy of AWOL in the loft. It came with a free record.

Meanwhile at a committee meeting at a certain club...

"flat discs? work of the Devil say I. Rosewell folks have always stuck to wax cylinders and always will..."

4 hours ago, The Mantis said:

I'm sure I've got a copy of AWOL in the loft. It came with a free record.

That wasn't the first issue. When AWOL started it was A5 format but the last three or four issues were A4 and the record came with one of those. It was proper hard vinyl, not a flexidisc.

I have the complete run somewhere but finding them might be a problem. I'll have a look and get back to you.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

That wasn't the first issue. When AWOL started it was A5 format but the last three or four issues were A4 and the record came with one of those. It was proper hard vinyl, not a flexidisc.

I have the complete run somewhere but finding them might be a problem. I'll have a look and get back to you.

Yeah proper vinyl. I keep thinking it was Primal Scream but I'm sure I'm just confused :lol:

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Good man Gordon. The Raj is depending on you!

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

Yeah proper vinyl. I keep thinking it was Primal Scream but I'm sure I'm just confused :lol:

It was The Slim Cooks ('Not Up to Me') b/w The Sanctified Sinners ('Shaky Nail' and 'Jackson'). No, I haven't found all the back issues but I have found nos. 10 and 11.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Meanwhile at a committee meeting at a certain club...

"flat discs? work of the Devil say I. Rosewell folks have always stuck to wax cylinders and always will..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

desperate for a Rosewellian passport

Centrefold. City Fanzine for Edinburgh City v Forfar Athletic at Meadowbank. Scottish Cup Round Two. Saturday 22nd October. 

Go Tell The Spartans FC Page 6 and 7 Year One Issue  Eight Resized.jpg

Edited by Mr Blobby
Forfar Athletic announce new signing. Midfielder Eoghan McCawl added to squad list.