West Region Superleague Premier League Final Standings 2016-17

scotstvo

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't back loads of teams. What's your point, pal?

You made reference to it the other day. Earlier in the season you were in conversation with one of the Beith fellas and made the point that Beith weren't as big a club as they were making out, given their lack of success in the league and cup, which of course they then went on to win. You were clearly a good luck charm.

You made reference to it the other day. Earlier in the season you were in conversation with one of the Beith fellas and made the point that Beith weren't as big a club as they were making out, given their lack of success in the league and cup, which of course they then went on to win. You were clearly a good luck charm.

Ah right. Yes that's correct. I made a right royal plum of myself by doing that very thing.

However it's impossible for me to do that for next season as someone has to have ideas above their station regarding their team first.

I will keep my powder dry..........(although I predict our less than hygienic neighbours will be crawin' if they win tomorrow night).

• 2 months later...

I had assumed that his first post was tongue-in-cheek, and I think everybody else did the same as nobody took the bait. But now that he's updated the table and posted it again, I'm wondering if he is actually serious ?

Of course the first post was tongue in cheek (the second one not so much, as it clearly shows Pollok are going to win the league :thumsup2).

In all seriousness, it's just a trial run to make sure it all works before the league starts for real, using data from the first competitive matches of the season. Is it at all instructive? Probably not right now, but it might show some interesting patterns by the end of the sections. At which point I'll be resetting it. Rest easy :)

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Somebody needs to grab you by the arran jumper and drag you outside away from the computer.

I just put the scores in, it does the rest of the maths itself. It's a spreadsheet.

Archived