Peterhead FC 2016/17

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby was a Monster of a player remember about 2011 we played Peterhead he couldn't run but Bullied everyone on the park

Rory was on £800 a week back in 2014 and has been offered full time football several times

Fishing money keeping him in Peterhead !!!

Rory was on £800 a week back in 2014 and has been offered full time football several times

Fishing money keeping him in Peterhead !!!

I heard it was 2k and he got offered a boat

Just seen we have our first friendly next week. Does anyone know what our current squad is?

We've signed a young goalkeeper on loan from Huntly as Jarvie is getting an operation to have splinters removed from his rear end due to sitting on a bench for 2 years :)

We've signed a young goalkeeper on loan from Huntly as Jarvie is getting an operation to have splinters removed from his rear end due to sitting on a bench for 2 years :)

Jarvie has not actually played since October 2012, so his backside must be welded on to the bench by now.

The signing of Huntly's reserve keeper is a bit of a strange one. Never seen him play, although I seem to remember him getting some good write-ups a couple of years ago.

Jarvie has not actually played since October 2012, so his backside must be welded on to the bench by now.

The signing of Huntly's reserve keeper is a bit of a strange one. Never seen him play, although I seem to remember him getting some good write-ups a couple of years ago.

Lets face it he won't play. Smith could throw the ball into his own net and he would still start :lol:

Leighton McIntosh has signed a new 1 year deal :) Still not quite sure what the squad is standing at the moment but it must be something like this:

GK

Graeme Smith

Fraser Hobday

Def

Ryan baptie

Scott Rumsby

Midfeild

Kevin Dzierzawski

Simon Ferry (confirmed?)

Ryan Strachan (confirmed?)

Forward

Leighton McIntosh

Rory Mcallister

Do we have any others that we know for sure are signed on?

As all of last year's squad were offered new deals and only Shane Sutherland has moved on, I think the squad looks like this:

Goal

Graeme Smith

Paul Jarvie (will not always be available)

Fraser Hobday (on loan from Huntly)

Def

Scott Ross

Scott Rumsby (Stranraer)

Ryan Strachan

Steven Noble

Ryan Baptie

Mid

Kevin Dzierzawski

Jamie Stevenson

Jordon Brown

Nicky Riley

Nathan Blockley

Marc Lawrence

Jamie Redman

Simon Ferry

Fwd

Rory McAllister

Leighton McIntosh

Ferry and Blockley are definitely confirmed ,but nothing official on some of the others.

That makes a total of 18 plus Andy Rodgers who has a contract waiting for him when he is fit.

Still a few gaps in defence and attack but one by one all our targets have landed elsewhere -  Lithgow (Livingston), Spence (Alloa), Megginson (Cove), Millen (Q.Park), Wallace (Albion Rov) and Spark trialling with Dunfermline. We will probably see a few trialists in the pre-season games, but I fear our chances of adding some quality to the squad may have disappeared. 

Just been confirmed on the website that all players have accept d deals apart from Sutherland. Should be good news but some players are going to have to convince us they were right to be kept on.

Scott Adams has put in a transfer request.

In other words, same old, same old with the possibility of a few trialists in friendlies. They capitulated quite timidly at the end of last season, can't see much better this time. Time o look out my stamp collection for Saturday afternoons instead of standing at windswept Balmoor watching boring fare!

In other words, same old, same old with the possibility of a few trialists in friendlies. They capitulated quite timidly at the end of last season, can't see much better this time. Time o look out my stamp collection for Saturday afternoons instead of standing at windswept Balmoor watching boring fare!

It really is unbelievable that we offered every player the chance to stay at Balmoor for another season. Some of them were past their best last season so goodness knows how bad they will be this season. I fear the worst for this season unless Jim has some decent signings lined up.

Archived