Peterhead FC 2016/17

8 hours ago, strichener said:

Whilst I am firmly in the "he must go" camp, no-one knows what is going on internally at the club or who wields what influence.

This. I spoke to one of the directors on Saturday and although he was being diplomatic I am sure he was in the same camp as many of the fans on here. What happens in reality is another matter though.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, AFC1878 said:

Did you guys sign Grant Anderson or was he on loan from QOS? His name was mentioned today with regards to signing with us for next season.

He was released by QOS in January and signed with us until the end of the season. Talented player but was surprised at his lack of physical strength. Probably wants to go back full time if he can.

3 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Who have Peterhead released so far??

I fully expect that Jim gave them all new contracts in January to reward them for the work they did in 2015. 

As far as I know, we haven't released or signed anyone yet.  From others we have Brown (S not J), Ferry and MacAlister still under contract hopefully the rest are out of contract and can find a different club to steal a wage from.

In todays paper nine released meantime, Nathan Blockley, Grant Anderson, Fraser Hobday, Kevin Dzierawski, Lieghton McIntosh, Steven Noble, Jamie Redman, Craig Reid & Graeme Smith to be honest no major surprizes but don't know if other players from last season have agreed to stay or not.

In todays paper nine released meantime, Nathan Blockley, Grant Anderson, Fraser Hobday, Kevin Dzierawski, Lieghton McIntosh, Steven Noble, Jamie Redman, Craig Reid & Graeme Smith to be honest no major surprizes but don't know if other players from last season have agreed to stay or not.

Would take Jamie redman for sure.

8 hours ago, peternapper said:

Take it that "released" means not offered a new contract as they would all be out of contract rather than released. Also wasn't Hobday on a season's loan from Huntly so wasn't our player.

On the down side does that mean Scott Ross and Jordan Brown have been offered new contracts. :thumbsdown

Would take Jamie redman for sure.

Would be surprised if we signed Jamie considering the contracts we have done so far as midfield is packed but you never know.

20 hours ago, blueone said:

Take it that "released" means not offered a new contract as they would all be out of contract rather than released. Also wasn't Hobday on a season's loan from Huntly so wasn't our player.

On the down side does that mean Scott Ross and Jordan Brown have been offered new contracts. :thumbsdown

Jordan has agreed a new 1 year deal.  :bairn

Archived