The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's Shadow ? How much would you want for him ? He must be on Clyde's radar .

Clyde do not have enough money to take shadow from Galabank.
I've heard Chapman has already asked the Chairman if he can have him at Clyde.[emoji6]

Clyde do not have enough money to take shadow from Galabank.
I've heard Chapman has already asked the Chairman if he can have him at Clyde.[emoji6]

Rumour has it they want the stadium announcer as well!!

• 3 weeks later...

A few Rangers old boys down on Saturday for Killie.Manager McCulloch then Kriss Boyd,Kirk Broadfoot and Chris Burke.We are only League 2 so even at their ages should still have enough in the tank for Annan.

A good first half at Clyde so who knows,maybe a wee surprise.After all Clyde 2-1 up against them on Tues. Night before some cracking goals I heard - ex Celtic young boy who had previously been on loan at Queens & Motherwell scored one - was it Thomas his name ?

16 hours ago, the philosopher said:

A few Rangers old boys down on Saturday for Killie.Manager McCulloch then Kriss Boyd,Kirk Broadfoot and Chris Burke.We are only League 2 so even at their ages should still have enough in the tank for Annan.

A good first half at Clyde so who knows,maybe a wee surprise.After all Clyde 2-1 up against them on Tues. Night before some cracking goals I heard - ex Celtic young boy who had previously been on loan at Queens & Motherwell scored one - was it Thomas his name ?

Dom Thomas was on loan to us for the second half of last season from Motherwell. He'd been with Motherwell since he was 14 though. He was a Celtic youth for 2 or 3 years but he left them long before he was an adult and was never on loan at Motherwell. Cracking player though. I'm surprised they let him go to Kilmarnock.

Archived