The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

Hi guys, do you reckon Blair Currie could do a job in the Championship? I'm bored out my box waiting for us to sign someone, and with him being an ex-Rangers youth, and us having Ian Durrant as our assistant manager, and being in need of a 'keeper...aye you can probably see what I'm doing here.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys, do you reckon Blair Currie could do a job in the Championship? I'm bored out my box waiting for us to sign someone, and with him being an ex-Rangers youth, and us having Ian Durrant as our assistant manager, and being in need of a 'keeper...aye you can probably see what I'm doing here.

Away to Clyde supposedly.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Away to Clyde supposedly.

I'm absolutely shocked to see Jim Chapman signing a load of his favourites.

Ach well, just another one to add to my list of vaguely linked players we won't be signing.

Peter Weatherson: A Kick About to Annan - Part One
https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/06/07/peter-weatherson-a-kick-about-to-annan/
Part Two will be released tomorrow

Remember him well from his Blue Star days. He scored goals for fun with a young kid called Paul Hollier who I think had a few trial games with Queens then disappeared off the radar.
I could not understand why no one took a chance on Peter before Queens because he scored goals for fun back then.

Realise it's still quite early and we have a new manager in place but could do with some information regarding

Annan! Have any signings been made yet?

What  players if any have resigned(especially Blair or do we have to rely on Clyde posters to tell us)

When does training start?

Please help Annan don't want to rely on Peter as think he has enough to do!

Comments please!

Realise it's still quite early and we have a new manager in place but could do with some information regarding
Annan! Have any signings been made yet?
What  players if any have resigned(especially Blair or do we have to rely on Clyde posters to tell us)
When does training start?
Please help Annan don't want to rely on Peter as think he has enough to do!
Comments please!

I'd like to know the same.

36 minutes ago, robbiep said:

Aiden Smith and Alex Mitchell have both signed and more to be announced today.

Without sounding a girn where are these signings announced!

We don't seem to have a consistent method of informing the punters.

Get your act together Annan!

Archived