The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard today Tom Fry returned to Motherwell never got a chance at Annan for whatever reason.
would have thought that if you have a player on loan from a premiership side then he is worth a look at!

Not necessarily. We've seen loads of "Premiership players" at this level who are absolutely bobbins and you wonder who they are even in football.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Decent ties in the Fed cup.

3 Saturday ties.1st. Game away to Chapmans new team and and an away visit to the Rock inbetween the 2 home ties against the big Ayrshire2

Aye belting games Philosopher!

Clyde have just signed Jack Breslin and Jordan Stewart.

How did they do for Annan and what kind of players were they? How did Chapman play them?
Thanks.

Breslin is a really good solid centre back definitely a good signing. Stewart didn't play that much due to injury but is a promising left back.

I'm beginning to get annoyed that we are becoming a Clyde feeder club [emoji41]

What's the name of the Annan keeper who got the game stopped at Shielfield a season or so ago when a fan in the stand collapsed? He was class, always remember being surprised when he was dropped which seemed to happen a couple of times. I think Jordan Hart but not sure if I'm confusing myself. Either way, what happened to him - he was quality at this level. If Currie went would Annan not be able to get him in again?

What's the name of the Annan keeper who got the game stopped at Shielfield a season or so ago when a fan in the stand collapsed? He was class, always remember being surprised when he was dropped which seemed to happen a couple of times. I think Jordan Hart but not sure if I'm confusing myself. Either way, what happened to him - he was quality at this level. If Currie went would Annan not be able to get him in again?

Yeah his names Jordan Hart, really sound guy and top keeper. Now playing at ayr

Archived