The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Heard smart osadolar has resigned with us again last night.nothing on the website or facebook yet.

He has been training for a few weeks on a Tuesday night at Glasgow with Annan.
I would like to see him playing again for us.

Seems like the best place to ask. Is the ground easy to get to from the train station? Thinking about heading up for the game at the end of April, but having never been to Annan before I have no idea where to go, and where is good for a pint beforehand? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Seems like the best place to ask. Is the ground easy to get to from the train station? Thinking about heading up for the game at the end of April, but having never been to Annan before I have no idea where to go, and where is good for a pint beforehand? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Yes it's about a 15 minute walk from the station, via the high street where there are a few decent boozers, not to mention the social club at the ground itself.

Yes it's about a 15 minute walk from the station, via the high street where there are a few decent boozers, not to mention the social club at the ground itself.

Cheers. With any luck there'll be a few more Montrose fans that I know heading to it and I can just meet up with them, but tbh it's not a trip I've heard many talk about making.

Love a wee Annan away day, one of the best in the league. No trip to Annan is complete until you visit 'The Shed' but the social club is good also.

I've never been as you can tell, but it's the closest game to me now so I'm gonna head down for the next one.

15 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Smart Osadalor's already back

Of course,i thought you meant someone else like hoppy.

Also see josh todd being linked with st mirren.if he had any sense he would come back down the road to galabank for the reunion...

What was Josh Todd like for you lads? Seemingly has signed with us.

Always thought the lad had great potential to play at a higher level. Seems he is proving that as well. Just disappointed the way he left Annan but that agents for ya I suppose

Archived