Group F

The_Craig

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
67 chasing me all over the forum.

S'pose its better than his usual brand of unsavoury posts, especially the one he made last week...

LOL.....backing AWRA with his stories.....

a new low even for you.

For a fanbase who claim they don't care about being disliked, they sure like tae talk about people not liking them.

Victim fc.

If we play the child snatchers at home I really hope we only give them around 500 tickets in the top tier.

It's quite clear that their disgusting away support can't be trusted and it's best they are kept away from extreme provocation.

I can see why you don't post on here often, more suited to Rangers media or follow follow where you can spout your bigoted, mindless, bitter nonsense and feel like your part of one big "family". You're utterly destroyed. In the last two seasons Hibernian have totally humiliated your club. Whether it be results wise or off the park in terms of the Scott Allan situation and the "ITZ AW HIBZ FAULT" statements. And have a look on YouTube. I'm sure you will see THOUSANDS of "your kind" singing their bile. Goodnight now. I have a massive party down leith to attend tomorrow.

Apologies to the motherwell, Stranraer, Annan and east Stirling fans for taking over your thread.

Gonnae take this pish to the final thread , cheers

Why are you bringing up a post from 2 days ago and telling me to post it in the cup final thread? :lol:

Good luck to Motherwell against Sevco. Please goad the tramps like f**k.

Your hibs , you are an irrelevance to us now

Your not the first diddy team to be beat us in a cup final and you won't be the last ,now go and enjoy it

Hope we fucking pummel motherwell

I feel you're possibly looking for revenge, or Karma to be evened out or a "Day of Reckoning " to be bestowed upon us. Even a 10 nil pumping at Fir Park handed out in a diddy cup won't erase the 6-1 rape of ra Peepul.No matter the result we will still be able to point and laugh at youz c***s.

I feel you're possibly looking for revenge, or Karma to be evened out or a "Day of Reckoning " to be bestowed upon us. Even a 10 nil pumping at Fir Park handed out in a diddy cup won't erase the 6-1 rape of ra Peepul.No matter the result we will still be able to point and laugh at youz c***s.

We set them back years with that result.

The fact that it still clearly hurts is very pleasing.

Archived