Group F

The_Craig

22 minutes ago, 53_and_counting said:

wait till a morton fan reportedly witnesses a glass bottle being thrown at them

That actually happened though, unlike the imaginary atrocities at the cup final.

Lee Wallace is a fucking grass.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17 July 2016 at 16:04, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You're one of the worst posters on the site and a bigoted moron too. :lol:

Good luck for this season. You'll need it.

I don't post here very often and have never posted anything bigoted. 

As far as being a moron. Well you could be right but I am afraid you ll never know. Now run along.

Any Annan fans posting?  Fun headline for 3 years ago:

Rangers 1 Annan Athletic 2: Boos ring out as Rangers slump in first home defeat of the league season

Hopefully, for us in blue, a different outcome tomorrow evening.  Interesting to see some of our new boys pulling on the jersey.

Looking forward to getting involved with this tourney with all games going to be tough asks for the shire.

I feel we can give Stranraer and annan a game and get Motherwell and the Rangers out the way.

Will be interesting to see what Rangers team is put out on Friday night with "astro surface" being brought into consideration again no doubt.

Stranraer going great guns in this league with a comfortable 3-1 tonight. Monday coming could be a quite a night for the big boys of Group F, provided we avoid the banana skin which is East Stirlingshire on Friday.

Stranraer going great guns in this league with a comfortable 3-1 tonight. Monday coming could be a quite a night for the big boys of Group F, provided we avoid the banana skin which is East Stirlingshire on Friday.

The score line would suggest comfortable, but that was very much not the case. We were the better team for much of the game and deserved to take something from it.

A lapse in concentration and a screamer lost us it in the end. Very impressed tonight by what I seen.

Just now, matty0310 said:

The score line would suggest comfortable, but that was very much not the case. We were the better team for much of the game and deserved to take something from it.

A lapse in concentration and a screamer lost us it in the end. Very impressed tonight by what I seen.

I wasn't disparaging you at all and, of course, couldn't watch the game so only had the scoreline to go by.

Thoughts about our match on Friday?

Away at the moment so didn't see tonight's game, only the result. How did we play, any of the new lads get a run out!? Cheers Rab

It was a drab battle. Two trophy-less clubs who have never been out of the lower leagues and it was the diddyfest you would expect.

It was a drab battle. Two trophy-less clubs who have never been out of the lower leagues and it was the diddyfest you would expect.

You were there then mate? Heard wee Barry's was a belter eh?

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

From other posters we'd regard this as a pathetic attempt at irony.  From Dindy...it's just a mess of a fucking post from a perennial fuckwit.

You were there then mate? Heard wee Barry's was a belter eh?

Yeh mate I had tickets for the Annan end. I go to Annan games when Killie aren't playing.

The home fans celebrated Barry's goal so triumphantly that I expected to see C.Ronaldo walk out and just pass the Champions League trophy to the Sevco players.

A glorious victory for the league's newest member.

Yeh mate I had tickets for the Annan end. I go to Annan games when Killie aren't playing.

The home fans celebrated Barry's goal so triumphantly that I expected to see C.Ronaldo walk out and just pass the Champions League trophy to the Sevco players.

A glorious victory for the league's newest member.

Nice one, hope you had a pleasant evening out. I would love it if Ronaldo would come and play for us, but he probably won't eh?

Nice one, hope you had a pleasant evening out. I would love it if Ronaldo would come and play for us, but he probably won't eh?

Think you must be suffering from jet lag or something mate as I never mentioned Ronaldo playing for you.

I wasn't disparaging you at all and, of course, couldn't watch the game so only had the scoreline to go by.

Thoughts about our match on Friday?

Looking forward to it. We look brilliant so far this season. Expecting to take something from the game is a bit much but I reckon we can give yous a good game.

At the end of the day these games are all pretty much pre season as its the league that really matters, but it would be nice to pick up some points along the line.

8 minutes ago, matty0310 said:

Looking forward to it. We look brilliant so far this season. Expecting to take something from the game is a bit much but I reckon we can give yous a good game.

At the end of the day these games are all pretty much pre season as its the league that really matters, but it would be nice to pick up some points along the line.

You're right but wins always are enjoyable.  Did you make many changes in the closed season?  Who should we look out for on Friday?  I assume it will be on Rangers Telly.

Archived