Group F

The_Craig

I hope that Motherwell fans don't attack our players and fans again.

Play the youths in this, it's just asking to get players injured by the thems who are playing for diddy sides.

Even more mental than a league with a split.

You lot must be favourites for the group having played everyone in it recently.

We don't have that advantage.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope we geta team put together by July.Great we've no got a team in our ain league.Fresh games.

Chappie will have players chaping on his door to sign for Annan when they see these fixtures. It's like the secret service at Galabank no news at all about players coming or going.

Play the youths in this, it's just asking to get players injured by the thems who are playing for diddy sides.

Did that happen often as Rangers worked their way through the leagues?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464378514.416363.jpg

The Europa league m8 thanks to sir David gray. At least you totally aren't bitter about it though.

Europa League, I can't wait another Malmoesque performance awaits lol.

I think you will find we have won it a few times, in between your two wins. Bitter? I give no fecks lol.

Just like to stand up for decent Gers fans, who cannot make any comment on here, without a hundred bawbags diving for their keyboards to spew the anti Gers bile.

Europa League, I can't wait another Malmoesque performance awaits lol.

I think you will find we have won it a few times, in between your two wins. Bitter? I give no fecks lol.

Just like to stand up for decent Gers fans, who cannot make any comment on here, without a hundred bawbags diving for their keyboards to spew the anti Gers bile.

Aye those decent "gers fans" who find it acceptable to sing their sectarian bigoted shite. Glad to see your still utterly destroyed by Saturday's glorious events.

Aye those decent "gers fans" who find it acceptable to sing their sectarian bigoted shite. Glad to see your still utterly destroyed by Saturday's glorious events.

Yawn......

So you know for fact every Gers fan sang them lol.

Aren't we forgetting it was Hibs fans that attacked players and staff. Bottom feeding morons.

As for game, Gers were second best on day and Hibs deserved it, so stop insulting my intelligence and claiming I'm "destroyed", bitter, etc.

You are just a bit of a fud, and all let's move on

Yawn......

So you know for fact every Gers fan sang them lol.

Aren't we forgetting it was Hibs fans that attacked players and staff. Bottom feeding morons.

As for game, Gers were second best on day and Hibs deserved it, so stop insulting my intelligence and claiming I'm "destroyed", bitter, etc.

You are just a bit of a fud, and all let's move on

I can see why you don't post on here often, more suited to Rangers media or follow follow where you can spout your bigoted, mindless, bitter nonsense and feel like your part of one big "family". You're utterly destroyed. In the last two seasons Hibernian have totally humiliated your club. Whether it be results wise or off the park in terms of the Scott Allan situation and the "ITZ AW HIBZ FAULT" statements. And have a look on YouTube. I'm sure you will see THOUSANDS of "your kind" singing their bile. Goodnight now. I have a massive party down leith to attend tomorrow.

Apologies to the motherwell, Stranraer, Annan and east Stirling fans for taking over your thread.

Guest Asap

Sevco to pump the Well and starting giving it the "we're coming for you" "55" patter, only to then drop points on the league opening day.

Or Motherwell to pump them, and their fans to start moaning about who had most possession, pass completed ratio, played the ball on the ground more and then tell us all it doesn't really matter, cos Motherwell didn't wanty play football, but they'll win the league.

Sevco to pump the Well and starting giving it the "we're coming for you" "55" patter, only to then drop points on the league opening day.

Or Motherwell to pump them, and their fans to start moaning about who had most possession, pass completed ratio, played the ball on the ground more and then tell us all it doesn't really matter, cos Motherwell didn't wanty play football, but they'll win the league.

Motherwell will win the group, we'll neeed a while to adjust to playing better teams.

Phew! Unlucky to the well, to draw such a good team, really thankful we managed to avoid them, they would have smashed us...

Like the last time, I still wish them all the best though.

Good luck Annan :D

Annan's team from last season is no longer, we are in in the midst of a total rebuild. With no players yet signed for this season I fear the worst but live in hope !!

Archived