Group F

The_Craig

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think BT Sport will make Motherwell vs Stranger Dangers the final telly game. Potential for it to be a group decider and media circle w**k for those big scary Motherwell fans with their nasty words and goading.

Hopefully, we get to play Annan away for another group ticked off the list.

Exuberant, as in violent and shameful. Ala Hibs?

What league you in next season champ?

We will stroll it much to your disgust lol.

post-48628-14643785190356_thumb.jpg

The Europa league m8 thanks to sir David gray. At least you totally aren't bitter about it though.

Doubt rangers will be going down the Ayrshire coast while the open is on

Take the M77, they avoid Troon and a good chunk of the Ayrshire coast.

Only issue I could see arising would be if fans were to take the train. People might mistake them for golf buffs in their orange polo shirts.

Are the fixtures drawn, are the clubs consulted or do BT Sport simply decide that they want Rangers v Motherwell on day 5 and Annan v Shire can happen any time next year?

It is disgraceful that the SPFL have not said in advance how these will be arrived at.  There should have been an algorithm e.g. seed 2 vs seed 1 as final game, seed 1 playing at home to first and third drawn unseeded teams.

I'd rather have avoided stranger dangers but I'd rather play them at home.

How are they deciding home and away ties? There doesn't seem to be much info on that regard.

Hopefully we get Stranraer or east Stirling away on a Saturday.

Are the fixtures drawn, are the clubs consulted or do BT Sport simply decide that they want Rangers v Motherwell on day 5 and Annan v Shire can happen any time next year?

I think BT Sport will schedule the 4 Strangers games and then they will go from there. They will certainly schedule the Well game last.

I think Motherwell will play Stranraer and East Stirling at Fir Park and the Annan and Strangers games away.

I hope that Motherwell fans don't attack our players and fans again.

Play the youths in this, it's just asking to get players injured by the thems who are playing for diddy sides.

Even more mental than a league with a split.

Archived