Group F

The_Craig

I'm sure the Shire players didn't feel at all awkward being interviewed in full kit at the Kelpies, with tourists milling around in the background  :wacko:

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Craigen's patter is awful

Sutton is actually sounding reasonable and informed...though I can't believe I said that!

Mind you, the stream I watched for your game last night didn't have a commentator - which was a joy.  Hard lines, BTW.

It unfortunately gets more viewers than televising one of the "better" games like Dunfermline-Inverness or Ross County-Raith, but that was really grim viewing. It wasn't even an intense training exercise. Sticking crap like that on the TV drums home to audiences that there are only two teams in Scotland and the rest is pub league standard.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It unfortunately gets more viewers than televising one of the "better" games like Dunfermline-Inverness or Ross County-Raith, but that was really grim viewing. It wasn't even an intense training exercise. Sticking crap like that on the TV drums home to audiences that there are only two teams in Scotland and the rest is pub league standard.

You're making the mistake of thinking that games should be broadcast for footballing reasons.

I've droned incessantly about "Football Scotland" doing something different re media rights and tonight's second 45 confirms it. A snorefest that, apart from a few diehards, absolutely nae c**t was interested in.

Archived