Group H - It's Better Than Yours

TheGoon

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd imagine Berwick will be playing on the three Saturdays with only one midweek fixture, considering the greater travelling distance. Midweek trips between the rest of the group are a piece of piss.

If Berwick's players train in Edinburgh then going across to Coatbridge and Cumbernauld on midweeks wouldn't a huge problem for them at least. Kilmarnock/Greenock to Berwick are the two obvious long journeys that should be on weekends. I'm hoping that we secure an away trip down there; I'd gladly give Kilmarnock the home match against us for that (which would be a good day out itself). 

At last ..Somebody has done something right with the league cup..Good to see a few excited diiddeez.. .Not being pumped out after one game is a bonus ,plus some new teams is even better..Roll on the new season !!!!

I'm going to be in Ayrshire for the first two Saturday fixtures, and Edinburgh for the midweek in between. No doubt we'll end up with a home game on the midweek and away at Berwick on one of the Saturdays.

If Kilmarnock can batter everybody we just need to beat our fellow lower league pish and somehow find a way to scrape past Morton, maybe on penalties, to have a decent chance of going through as a best runner-up.

Easy.

Archived