Group B

2 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

St Johnstone >>> Brechin/Elgin

>>Falkirk>Stirling.

You're both an absolute embarrassment to the Northern section quite frankly.

Even though we beat elgin 4-1?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

I'm not talking about football ability, I'm talking about being decent, functioning human beings.

I'll tell you this, people from Stirling are better than people from Perth,brechin and Falkirk so your talking pish 

I'll tell you this, people from Stirling are better than people from Perth,brechin and Falkirk so your talking pish 

*you're

At least people from Perth can use the appropriate grammar.

7 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Was at the game and have been to all four betfred games now so feel like I have had a decent look at the players and options. Agree with bairnado earlier in that gasparotto looked good again and Austin showed his potential again albeit still a bit soft and naive but sure he will be good. Maybe a season too early for him though. Good to see both notch their first Falkirk goals too. Rankin played well enough within himself and shows his experience but he kerr and taiwo are all too similar. This brings me to my main concern for the season ahead. Without vaulks and Alston we lose that goal threat and urgency to get forward. Yesterday we failed to play a quick forward pass on a number of occasions when it was on and too often resorted to crab football sideaways sideaways backwards. In our four cup games Rankin kerr sibbs craigen taiwo never scored and I don't see any of them notching more than a handful all season. What's happened to hippo being left out? I know it's a different wing but craigen has offered very little in these four games and against three teams in lower leagues. Also we don't seem to have a form striker. Mchugh was quiet yesterday and I've seen little from baird to earn a start. Austin isn't quite there yet but I'd probably go with him and Miller. I think, and I he saying it, our best chance is going to be not letting many goals in and starting the season hard to beat. We have a decent goalie good back four with Muirhead not kidd and two very experienced sitting midfielders in kerr and Rankin. It's our pedestrian attacking that's hard to watch and can we do something with our corners? Seems no plan from them abs some free kicks that could have gone into the box went backwards.

As requested an excellent summary of the game! I take it there was only one team on the park so an unusual situation.

2 hours ago, Binos123sam said:

Oh do f**k off :lol:

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

They do seem to be a bit angry and full on. Especially Jake who has been angrily telling everyone how angry they are for a couple of weeks now

I'm actually quite happy, the levels of seethe from the Falkirk and St Johnstone fans have put me into a right good mood.

39 minutes ago, Binos123sam said:

I'm actually quite happy, the levels of seethe from the Falkirk and St Johnstone fans have put me into a right good mood.

BinoSam, you should come visit the main Falkirk thread. They love having visitors from fans of other teams.

Archived