Group B

St Johnstone

Falkirk

Brechin City

Stirling Albion

Elgin City

Falkirk and Brechin are pretty meh, buzzing for Stirling and Elgin though and hopefully we play both away. Could see a surprisingly large Saintees contingent head to those fixtures.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the SPFL will put our game with Saints as group game 4. Wouldn't shock me if its at McDiarmid too so they get home advantage.

Yes, its well know the SPFL will do all they can to help us. Like the last League Cup game we played, where we got less tickets for a Semi-Final than we get home fans every week.

Yes, its well know the SPFL will do all they can to help us. Like the last League Cup game we played, where we got less tickets for a Semi-Final than we get home fans every week.

You only got 500 tickets?

I meant the fact your the highest seeded team. Can see that being replicated in all groups.

Average attendance and home gate are two entirely different things, you absolute diddy

Average attendance and home gate are two entirely different things, you absolute diddy

I'm aware of that

Archived