Group B

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Haha aw come on at least try and keep it reasonable if you want to appear sensible. The worst this season, I'll grant you.

In retrospect, FC Minsk were the worst team for it I've ever seen, but you lot were up there.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? What about those big galoots at the back for Hearts? Or Reynolds, McManus, Webster, O'Dea etc etc, they all love a wrestle.

I think if the third was not given, nobody would have batted an eyelid. I don't even recall any claims for it from your players.
As I said, if there's a concerted effort to clean up the game, I will be pleased, but there won't be, and we'll have been humped.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Really? What about those big galoots at the back for Hearts? Or Reynolds, McManus, Webster, O'Dea etc etc, they all love a wrestle.

Yeah, they wrestle and fight for the ball. Your defenders were going beyond that though, only after the three penalties did they actually start watching the ball and not have a complete bearhug on an opposition player.

Actually it IS a crime and underage drinking is also a crime. Mind you, the biggest crime I saw out there yesterday was Falkirk in box  wrestling but Roboref  Boaby soon sorted that oot..

I bet you're a good laugh.

Yeah, they wrestle and fight for the ball. Your defenders were going beyond that though, only after the three penalties did they actually start watching the ball and not have a complete bearhug on an opposition player.

Aye ok then. "Bearhugs". FFS.

15 minutes ago, ka202 said:

I bet you're a good laugh.

You have no idea how right you are. I am indeed an utter bundle of fun, laugh a minute sort of bloke. I just dinnae find the sight of 14 year olds puking and being attended to by paramedics due to booze very funny..:o

We've had Houston in charge for over 2 years and not heard any complaints about how we defend set pieces. No surprise that people from Perthshire are precious about it though.

Well I'm from Perthshire!

Bit of a minter here for the saints, claiming knife assaults and carpet bombing of their innocent wee forwards.

3 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

:lol:

Screamer.

I quite evidently gave my foundation for my claim. Falkirk are the worst team I've witnessed for it. The game that springs to mind was 3-0 at your place, every single corner a Saints player was getting manhandled. It happened in the other games too, no. 44 is the worst offender for it. It wasn't a dig, it was an observation. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in the match thread back then.

Hamilton were guilty of it yesterday and saints were denied on obvious penalty, however as I said it doesn't surprise me one bit to see Falkirk getting punished for these fouls.

Im glad someone else has noticed this.

McDiarmid park is the worst place I have ever visited. On numerous occasions I have seen shockingly treatment of fans. From 5 year old having penny whistles confiscate to fans being ejected for standing up when the home fans were standing up. I've also been subjected to having my picture taken by police leaving a supporters bus. The place is a joke and I will not visit ever again.

McDiarmid park is the worst place I have ever visited. On numerous occasions I have seen shockingly treatment of fans. From 5 year old having penny whistles confiscate to fans being ejected for standing up when the home fans were standing up. I've also been subjected to having my picture taken by police leaving a supporters bus. The place is a joke and I will not visit ever again.

I'm sure st.johnstone football club are devastated.

Archived