Group A

Our rock would smash your non-existent mascot m9, and that's before we even got the bridie involved in the scrap.

He would do all sorts of damage.

Non-Existent? Are you not familiar with our mascots past? He was arrested in 2011 for knocking f**k out of a Partick fan. I'll never forget seeing that bears mugshot on the front page of the evening telegraph below the headline ARRESTED.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, K.T said:

Non-Existent? Are you not familiar with our mascots past? He was arrested in 2011 for knocking f**k out of a Partick fan. I'll never forget seeing that bears mugshot on the front page of the evening telegraph below the headline ARRESTED.

Arrested :lol: The hardest mascots are never caught, he must be new to the game.

Lets see how he copes when the human bridie ejaculates molten hot bridie grease all over him.

Death by bridie bukake.

1 hour ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Nice of the Group's 2 massive teams to give the diddies something to cheer about before normal service is resumed and the DFCs come out triumphant.

Is a point something to cheer about?

15 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Top of the group if we beat Forfar on Tuesday? I'll take that.

While a Forfar win ( not likely at Balmour given our record their, I know) would put us in a really good position after 2 games.

10 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Is a point something to cheer about?

Mate, scoring a goal away from home - even if it's the consolation in a 5-1 defeat - is something for us to cheer about given our away form.

Anyway, I've updated the op, and it took a lot of effort with the new P&B's double line spacing, so I demand everyone looks at it.

I would be more confident if the game was at Peterhead, we always win there, they always win at our place, those have been the rules for a few years now!!!

But this is the new "Naysmith Era" probably should be more confident!!!

Archived